test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seriously what happend with the rogue in pvp ? it's like the hunter before patch

borninkbornink Member Posts: 1 Arc User
lower lvl rogue's kill me now. if they were same item lvl then ok, but when they are 3k lower they shut not be like a tank. And if that's not enough most of them are overpowerd now please fix this.

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    They have to be good at something
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    habeeb#2206 habeeb Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Yeah they r gud with broken class.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    HR are good at both PVE and PVP. Same with GF.

Why are not all classes good with both? The excuse of a TR being good only PVP is a joke and should be fixed so TR and all classes for that matter are fairly balanced for PVP and PVE.
  • Options
    grampyrulz#4209 grampyrulz Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Well, there are no traps for them to find and disarm before they kill their teammates, no locks for them to pick that could get everyone more treasure or lead the party through a short cut to another area on the map, can't pick pockets...wait, can't do that in pve either. So not a thief, not a rogue, stuck in assassin mode in PvP and who knows what in pve.
  • Options
    In PVE we walk around picking up the treasure that all the DPS leave on the ground
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    deadlycode#3788 deadlycode Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Ask devs to replace that skill that 1hits everyone in pvp(shadow demise) i think, and tell them to replace it with some nice and cool pve aoes
    Aurone@DeadlyCode
    https://www.supremeempireguild.com/
    Guild Leader
    --------------------------
  • Options
    death#2798 death Member Posts: 1 New User
    Game messed up freezing every min is it just me or game ?
  • Options

Game messed up freezing every min is it just me or game ?

During tuesdays down time they collected all the broken servers and moved them over to the PS4... that way they knew Xbox and PC would be fine.

I kid

Sort of