test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hard Mark (tab) not displaying sometimes recently

manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
I've noticed it most on the final drider form of the last boss in ETOS, I tab marked 4 or 5 times and it still would not display. I've noticed it other times as well but I can't remember the exact enemies and circumstances at the moment.

Anyone else notice this? I'm hoping it's just not displaying and my party is still getting the benefit.

Comments

• ultimatefgt123ultimatefgt123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    Check that the debuff is being applied to the target, sometime you can't see the big x but you can see the purple coloured square type debuff on the mob buff/debuff bar. Happens a lot on weird hit box/large mobs
  • manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    OK I'll watch for that, thanks for the tip I should have thought to look for the icon. I know the X sometimes shows at strange places on the enemy, especially large ones as you say.
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    commanders strike seems a bit flakey too
    (might be because I think I had marked targets when I didn't)

the mark is often down near their feet on a few enemy
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I've found the X missing on the final bosses in eGWD and eTOS
  • manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Ran MSVA last night and the red X would not display on either of the two Manticores no matter how many times I tabbed at them. Obviously I didn't stand there and press tab the whole time, but I did try every 10 seconds or so just to see if/when it would display, and it never did.