What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

Healing potions boons do not work.

[Combat (Self)] Your Grand Healing Potion gives 27500 Hit Points to you.

27500 is the amount of healing does the grand healing potion no boost at all.

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

The boon must make the potion tooltip display an adjusted value too. The potion normally heals 25000HP, so there is no bug.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zackattackzackattack Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Certain Items in Collections are no longer obtainable or are hidden all together
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/arc?byNode=true#/discussion/1203380/neverwinter-xbox-bug-s
  • Options

The boon must make the potion tooltip display an adjusted value too. The potion normally heals 25000HP, so there is no bug.

Thanks for this i missed that.
  • Options
    jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Thank you, Devs, soo much. :)

1. Chat cursor - mega frustrating.
    2. Pressing X to hide the stats window multiple times after a dungeon/chest - super frustrating.
    3. Discrepancy between guild management>stronghold tab resources needed and coffer tab resources needed - very frustrating.
    4. Chat 'memory' only goes to the last personal tell - very frustrating for direct traders.
    5. Inventory tab sliders will not keep position when switching to another tab <-- this one makes me want to cry.</font>
    6. Options to skip all of the older cut scenes.
    7. I keep getting momentarily stuck the flowers around Merrisara Winterwhite in Sharadar, could you please make these passable <-- huge personal bug :)</font>

Keep up the good work.
    <3
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    @rgutscheradev
    Do you plan to review the outdated stamina regeneration delay(SW GWF OP) for 12b?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    ulvien123ulvien123 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    CW Chill Strike (Encounter)

Sometimes the animation is played twice as shown here: https://gyazo.com/a4ac699e24a863294ea92b4377ccea8b

Another bug with this power, is that sometimes for whatever reason it doesn't fire at all even though you have pressed the button to activate the power and it isn't on cooldown.

There also seems to be a small delay from the point when the strike hits the target to it dealing damage. Most other CW powers hit exactly when the animations shows them hitting.

Thanks
    Post edited by ulvien123 on
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl @kreatyve @nitocris83

Bug:

Pillar of Power cannot crit at all.

As per @ric9000 feedback:

Gates of Hell and Immolation Spirits are not proccing weapon enchantments and PoP cannot proc Holy Avenger

Edit:

One more thing I can think of which is similar to mamalion's report on fire bonus of WE vs level 73 enemies: Murderours Flames (fury feat) is being mitigated vs level 73 enemies, at least this held true las time it was tested by @stathisjoestar
    His feedback on that can be seen on page 2 of the following link:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230555/seducer-alluring-guide-to-scourge-warlock-multi-loadout-mod-11

At that time I had tested as well on console and combat logs consistently proved what was stated by the aforementioned PC SW

Pillar of Power is the stapple power of Hellbringer and it is unable to crit, that needs to be fixed as it does hurt dps potential, more so considering that in mod 12b the OBC is getting an ICD that chops around 10% of an endgame SW dps. With OBC getting an ICD therefore being brought more in line with its functioning in other classes, it only makes sense that PoP gets fixed so it can crit and should also get a substantial damage increase as well so, much like Soulscorch is for Soulbinder paragon, Pillar of Power should become the main or one of the main sources of damage for Hellbringer paragon without the Owlbear Cub companion.

Seeing how the class underperforms in both dps and party utility to others, I think both the personal and group dps buff from pillar of power should be boosted so the SW can bring more to the table. The reason my SW is going to get her primal armour is because I have a GF with 3 pve loadouts that can run T9G, even a few of the people I usually run with have suggested me it is better to move on to another dps class as SW is inferior to other damage dealers and has inferior party utility than supports and a good MoF renegade CW, SW basically is a pseudo dps pseudo support class (HB) endgame groups are hesitant to invite.
    Post edited by jaime4312#3760 on
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    On XBox you cannot set belt slot items to "apply to all loadouts" as the option is not there if you 'tab' all the way round to belt slot management.

This means that swapping belt slot items means you have to manually re-add anything new.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options

wheel of elements against level 73 mobs deal 22.5% of the damage dealt instead 30% .

here a test with disintegrate in tomb of nine gods shows the issue.

• Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User

wheel of elements against level 73 mobs deal 22.5% of the damage dealt instead 30% .

here a test with disintegrate in tomb of nine gods shows the issue.

Yup same issue as it being double mitigated by PvP DR.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    didn't new the colors.
    Tactical redployment only gives 20% speed. tool tip 25%

Finish Now profession AD is shiny gold.
    Why? ppl allowed to drink a beer or two in virtual game. it shouldnt cost so much
    Proposal:change its color ot red, add cross, add command that force you to type the exact AD mount.
    or lower the price abit
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited October 2017

@rgutscheradev
    Do you plan to review the outdated stamina regeneration delay(SW GWF OP) for 12b?

@rgutscheradev @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl
    What about adding a correlation between stamina increase and delay reduction?
    Reduce delay by increasing stamina regeneration.
    For example: 0.1 sec per 5% stamina regeneration.

Currently, even if 50% stamina regeneration is stacked the delay still remains the same: 1.5-2 seconds.
    It's so frustrating.

My CW can perma-teleport with the same stamina parameters.

Thanks.
    Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    In demogorgon round 1 the timer keeps running out even after you reach gold, then you just need to sit around for 2 mins waiting for it to run out.

Also in round 2 Goristro is bugged where you don't always get credit for killing him. I know this is a well known bug but am not sure if anyone knows the cause or is able to repeat it well.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    OP stuck in combat even when nothing is around

HR can't target things directly in front of them (says not a valid target while hitting me - only happens on HR)

OP (PS4) - Bane when used on Dev, you can just hit the button an apply bane/blessing. On Prot button has to be hit multiple times for Bane to apply.

ToNG - Dying on final boss can put people back in the middle of the dungeon

ToNG - Can get stuck in the doors

CN - if Orcus is killed while someone is in the rifts they cannot collect the chest

ToNG - if someone hits defeat me while fighting boss and the boss is killed - they cannot collect the chests at the end

ToNG - if you are dead and release then the boss is killed you don't get seals
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    ravenskya said:

OP stuck in combat even when nothing is around

If I remember correctly this is an interaction with an OP aura combined with GF Knight's Valor
    ravenskya said:

HR can't target things directly in front of them (says not a valid target while hitting me - only happens on HR)

This seems to happen to me most commonly when using skills that move the hunter around, eventually ending up inside of a target.
    ravenskya said:

ToNG - Dying on final boss can put people back in the middle of the dungeon

Can be easily repeated by jumping off the stage at the final campfire. This respawns you at the entrance to the "failure" of one of the traps.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Companions can be equipped without binding the gear to them. Details on how to reproduce this have been sent to @nitocris83 and @kreatyve . @rgutscheradev I'll send you a PM with the steps as well so you can forward it to whoever may need it!

The bug itself doesn't bother me but the constant complaints on the forums about the price of avenger gear is driving me nuts!
    Bind it and it'll eventually drop off the AH, leave it as is and you'll continue to see this come up for ever!
  • Options
    rgutscheradevrgutscheradev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 186 Cryptic Developer
    kalina311 said:

here is an anoying one that the whole server can agree on

The loot rolls and vote kick dialog box poping up in the middle of the screen !!
    disrupting combat at critical times / getting you killed / blocking your view / disrupting combo / concentration

there should be an option to auto accept /decline loot and never see the box or to be able to alter its properties / location / font size in some way ..// or have the loot roll only display in the dialog chat box as a custom Chanel / tab toggle option

same thing goes for the kick vote ..

Agreed -- the loot roll popup situation is not good. Unfortunately, it's beyond what we can do in the bugfix month (important rule of software development: anything that involves changing UI takes way longer than you'd expect). But it's definitely on our radar.

In addition to the actual time to make the changes, we want to make sure we make the *right* changes:
    * Move existing system to some less annoying place on the screen?
    * Some kind of automatic accept/decline? If so, what settings should it have, how customizable should it be, what do you decide vs. what the party leader decides, etc.?
    * Just get rid of the loot rolls entirely (and have it be personal, like most of the loot in the game is now)?

We really want to fix this in the not-too-distant future, though. We agree it's super-annoying.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Speaking of fluctuating stats, the stat bonus from multiple legendary companions...

Ok, got it. Thanks to everyone who helped!

I know this one has been super-annoying for everyone (understandably), so I'm going to see if I can sneak the fix into Swords of Chult. Shhhhh! Don't tell!

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

Also in round 2 Goristro is bugged where you don't always get credit for killing him. I know this is a well known bug but am not sure if anyone knows the cause or is able to repeat it well.

This is simple to reproduce. Kill him too fast and you don't get gold. Problem is it MUST register silver before killing him, if you kill him very fast it switches from bronze to silver but not silver to gold.

I tend to stand around and watch that fight while on my GF and DC, I don't wanna throw buff/debuffs into the mix.

Maybe this is a mechanic of the fight and not a bug? Nah, it's a bug lol
  • Options
    sgrantdevsgrantdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 81 Cryptic Developer

Hastening Light, the Devoted Cleric class feature, procs regardless of whether it is equipped or not when used with either Flame Strike or Anointed Army. To replicate, the powers must damage an enemy to proc it while unequipped.

Hastening Light also procs twice if it is equipped. This has the same replication as the bug above.

Fixed both of these.

• Options
    balanced#2849 balanced Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 41 Cryptic Developer

Here are some bugs with the Great Weapon Fighter class:

Come and get it, it says it should deal a flat 30% damage, the way it works it’s by dealing an additional physical hit with every hit, how do i know that is because it’s only working with punishing charge and grand fissure, but it doesnt work with the rest of the powers.

Slam Daily doesn’t deal Critical hits.

Punishing charge at rank 4 has 4 charges, and it should have 6 charge.
    Rank 1 = 3 charges, each rank +1 charge.

Come and Get it wasn't working for a majority of GWF powers, but now it should work with any At-will, Encounter, or Daily Power. The damage portion (when applied) is working correctly though, it provides a flat damage buff to your next attack, meaning that it should always deal the same amount of damage. The +10% damager per rank increases that flat damage buff's damage.

Slam should now have the ability to critically strike enemies.

The original intent of Punishing Charge was to start with only 1 charge and then gain an additional charge at each rank. Unfortunately, the tooltip updated at each rank (and was wrong at rank 4) so it was a bit confusing why you didn't have 1/3/5/6 charges. To smooth out the power at each rank, and to make it more clear, Punishing Charge should now have 4 charges at all ranks, rather than gaining a charge at each rank.
  • Options
    sgrantdevsgrantdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 81 Cryptic Developer
    eliybeats said:

Bug/Probably an easy fix: HR's careful attack doesn't proc weapon enchantments at all.

This is intended. This particular power is not meant to trigger weapon enchants as it is not doing the damage directly.
  • Options
    arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I reported two "easy to fix bugs" quite some time ago. One is related to race-reroll, the other related to console UI. I will link their threads here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1231047/minor-race-reroll-bug

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1233585/minor-ui-graphical-bug

Also, while perhaps not a bug, a way to prevent companions from attacking packs of mobs on their own accord would be appreciated. It has always been annoying but now with the release of Chult it has only gotten worse with the claustrophobic environment.
    Post edited by arod7932 on
  • Options
    zighextechzighextech Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    SW Vampiric Embrace is not providing Temp HP when it consumes a curse.
  • Options
    einsiegeinsieg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Slam does not build any Determination if you have Destroyer's Purpose. Deep Gash does not crit either and doesn't benefit from Combat Advantage.

Here are some bugs with the Great Weapon Fighter class:

Come and get it, it says it should deal a flat 30% damage, the way it works it’s by dealing an additional physical hit with every hit, how do i know that is because it’s only working with punishing charge and grand fissure, but it doesnt work with the rest of the powers.

Slam Daily doesn’t deal Critical hits.

Punishing charge at rank 4 has 4 charges, and it should have 6 charge.
    Rank 1 = 3 charges, each rank +1 charge.

Come and Get it wasn't working for a majority of GWF powers, but now it should work with any At-will, Encounter, or Daily Power. The damage portion (when applied) is working correctly though, it provides a flat damage buff to your next attack, meaning that it should always deal the same amount of damage. The +10% damager per rank increases that flat damage buff's damage.
    Could you also fix Come and Get It's tooltip to display how much damage it does? Relentless Avenger for the Oathbound Paladin has a similar bug where it displays no damage until you slot it in your power tray.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    einsieg said:

Deep Gash does not crit either and doesn't benefit from Combat Advantage.

Not critting is intentional. As a proc-from-crit, it can either always crit, or have crits disabled. It used to always crit and benefited from buffs and was a significant portion of GWF damage, prior to a rework which brought it from ridiculously OP to not-worth-taking.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
This discussion has been closed.