test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celestial Coin Items in 12b

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
Hi I don't know if this is a mistake but on preview the celestial coffers still have items no longer in mod 12b. this includes mark of stability and thaumaturgic stones

EDIT : Image did not work
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    The coffer contents were updated but the tooltips weren't. I think the only container anyone has tried that didn't drop appropriate rewards was the Steward's Incentive Package, which dropped nothing when Kreatyve tried it (should replace the R5 enchant with a black pearl). But most tooltips were still showing old items.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    Tooltips are now updated. I couldn't recreate Steward's not giving anything. I opened a bunch and got a black pearl every time.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It was very early feedback that I didn't personally try to reproduce so I trust that Steward's is probably working ok too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    @noworries#8859 ,

I think it is the time to introduce new ardent coin items. Some unrevealed cosmetic weapon or armor, companions, fancy mounts will do, thank you.
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    jazzfong said:

@noworries#8859 ,

I think it is the time to introduce new ardent coin items. Some unrevealed cosmetic weapon or armor, companions, fancy mounts will do, thank you.

For sure, it's the best opportunity to do an update of these items.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k