test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fixes that i want to see

blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
edited October 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
i have been going out to charthraxis Vartilingorix while the white dragon when there not being killed and when i get one of the dragons down to 50% health that i can no longer take control of it due to a low level gf for how frustrating that can be for what they do on the dragon but cant they not fix the rangers armor of the dread legion so there chest piece doesn't look ugly anymore and If they could get ride of knights valor from protector's enclave that I would like to see no more madness while fighting from it when players had it on and if they could fix demons as well that i would like to see them not following people around anymore as players liked hiding them

Comments

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    String together multiple thoughts in one sentence (?) much?
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    i don't see what the problem is tried the best i could
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    That is really hard to follow because there is no punctuation. It's a run on sentence. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

i don't see what the problem is tried the best i could

I would suggest to write each of your suggested fixes into it's own sentence, or even separate paragraphs, instead of one long run on sentence. As it stands now, I have to agree with others, I really cannot understand the fixes you are suggesting.
    edited October 2017
    I tried to come up with something but sorry you cant understand it i just had enough of theses low level gfs coming out to the dragon when i want to farm where it's very annoying and how i haven't been able to get knights valor fixed as well
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Challenge Accepted:

- He has some sort of problem beating one of the dragons when there is a GF around.
    - He has an issue with the HRs chest armor from Dread legion looking bad.
    - He would like Knight's Valor to be disabled in PE.
    - He doesn't like the madness effect in Demo I think?
    - He would like the demons to stop following people around.

Assuming English is not your primary language, maybe try posting this in your native language.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

if they could fix demons as well that i would like to see them not following people around anymore as players liked hiding them

People intentionally "hide" a demon on Closure HEs because it prevents more from spawning, and if the players in your instance are a bunch of numbskulls who insist on fighting on top of the Harper and won't knock it off when informed they are causing the HE to fail because the objective is to let the Harper finish casting, you have little choice.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Assuming English is not your primary language, maybe try posting this in your native language.

That only results in being reprimanded by a moderator.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    its not easy all the time to make a post why i tried to come up with something why you don't have to act like a HAMSTER
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The OP is going to the ToD dragons in Neverdeath, Ebon Downs and Icespire to find dragons that aren't being engaged and farming/trying to solo them? Guardian Fighters at the level of the zone (or displaying as such?) are taking aggro/killing the dragon, disrupting his/her attempt to solo or get Great Success! perhaps.

No proof but a hunch that Madness refers to the white overlay from KV. (frankly it bugs the rodent out of me as well!)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017

That only results in being reprimanded by a moderator.

If the original post is a case of needed translation, I'll say to @blackwolftundra that we'll make an exception in this case and to go ahead and post it here in their native language and we'll get someone on the EU team to translate it. Thanks!

Edit note: Reworded and colored now that I'm at my PC and not on mobile.
    Post edited by zebular on