What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Hall Decorations

2»

Comments

• araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited September 2017

araneax said:

Can we get a stuffed dinosaur ? One would go very nicely in the right corner of the fireplace ..

I told one of the Devs that the Stronghold needed a taxidermy shop to keep up with all the stuffed X requests :D
    @nitocris83 a taxidermy shop could go nicely with a leather-working profession.
    XD :smiley:

You get your masterworking to a new level ____ , and then a little stuffed Compy or any of the other dinos can be made or bought in the shop , lets say in a rainbow color for the starters .

As you progress through the the levels of master-working you can even get a stuffed legendary T - rex , different colors or texture! :wink:

It would make masterworking more interesting and people would use the resources in the stronghold to either purchase it, or they would personally make them and sell them .
    A stuffed Velociraptor from Chult .. i dislike them anyway, they keep dismounting me. I would love to have one of them stuffed and made into a statue.
    Post edited by araneax on
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    vida44 said:

hi @nitocris83
    I'm glad you are following this thread. Since you are telling devs about some funny stuff, do you mind also mentioning to them that crafting a 500k AD item for the guild hall just to realize it doesn't fit your theme is kind of a bummer?
    So if you would kindly nudge them and tell them that a preview option when right clicking over a SH decoration item would be much appreciated.

Ty. :)

I've mentioned it before to them but it's worth repeating :) As someone who may have had a slight addiction to decorating houses in the original Sims, I understand the importance of theme :D
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    araneax said:

A stuffed Velociraptor from Chult .. i dislike them anyway, they keep dismounting me. I would love to have one of them stuffed and made into a statue.

I keep debating whether I wold have a stuff manticore or not. I find them incredibly creepy so not sure if I want a reminder of one around or not.
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Could I please be able to craft a T-rex Statue Like the Unicorn Statue but better? :D

Yes, and please get Pillories and Iron Maidens for @micky1p00 . <3
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Stuffed former guild members then?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    niadan said:

Is that a tribute or an effigy?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User

niadan said:

Is that a tribute or an effigy?

Depends?
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Depends on which area of the guild hall they are placed.
    niadan said:

Depends on which area of the guild hall they are placed.

Right in front of the guild hall fireplace . So all the new members can awe to the former glory of the Empire Guild....i mean Guild.

edited October 2017
    please delete * double post
    Post edited by araneax on