test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Relic gear and Voninblood

Hey guys,
i see i can buy relic gear and stuff needed to restore it from Protectors Seals vendor. However i can't buy voninblood, is there any way to get voninblood for unexperienced player (8,5k iLvL).
Cheers!

Comments

• osu0148#5585 osu0148 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    No and the gear is outdated now compared to mod 12 gear. You have trade bars? You can buy a few pieces to boost your stats in the store.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Hey guys,
    i see i can buy relic gear and stuff needed to restore it from Protectors Seals vendor. However i can't buy voninblood, is there any way to get voninblood for unexperienced player (8,5k iLvL).
    Cheers!

With mod 12 b the voninblod requirement will be removed.

• wiklinowykotwiklinowykot Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Hey guys,
    Cheers!

Thanks for info:)
  • enigmaticitenigmaticit Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Hey guys,
    Cheers!

Can you please provide a source for this as I've seen nothing to support this in any release notes
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1234945/swords-of-chult-preview-patch-notes-nw-90-20170926a-1
    terramak said:

[...]
    Items and Economy
    [...]

The amount of materials required to restore relic armor has been reduced.
    • Restoration no longer requires voninblod to restore (this does not affect voninblod empowerement.)
    • The amount of lanolin required by all items has been reduced to 5.
    • All other materials have had their required amounts reduced to 1.
    The cost of all testimonies used in restoring vivified relic armor sold by the historian in Bryn Shander has been reduced to 1 Ostorian tale carving per testimony.

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

No and the gear is outdated now compared to mod 12 gear.

Outdated compared to Primal gear, that nobody at 8k IL is even thinking about. For the materials it costs to get it now, Relic armor is awesome. The changes coming on the 24th will make it almost a joke to get, compared to what others went through, and again, for most classes, its basically BIS, second only to Primal.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

No and the gear is outdated now compared to mod 12 gear.

Outdated compared to Primal gear, that nobody at 8k IL is even thinking about. For the materials it costs to get it now, Relic armor is awesome. The changes coming on the 24th will make it almost a joke to get, compared to what others went through, and again, for most classes, its basically BIS, second only to Primal.
    This is pretty true to the mark
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Also BIS for everfrost content.