What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tomb of Nine gods Dungeon

2»

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited August 2017

rayrdan said:

i guess i will be running with 460 tarmalune gear and call it a day..

Pretty much what I did.

After seeing how hard the end-game content of mod 10 and 11 were for a PUGger like me, and not having any gear to solo grind for in mod 12, I was pretty much done with mod 12 on day one after getting the TB gear for all my toons. I do chult quests mainly as time killer while waiting in the queue. I have not hit the weekly limit at all, and haven't gotten past the first campaign task yet. Eventually, I will finish the campaign for the boons.

by they way there is so gear to be had solo.. i just unlocked rank 1 hunts and got a nice 480 ilvl (power + rec ) chest for my tr, a nice couple of deflect arms (for my tr) and 2 nice curse bringer rings...said so rank 2 hunts and above cant be farmed alone (too much time consuming).
    i cant committ to strict farming times with other people tho (resource hunting is not for everyone i guess)
  • nihlocke#5890 nihlocke Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    What was that 85% armor penetration thing? I thought the armor penetration cap for Chult was 70%, not 85%. Or is it just for Tomb of The Nine Gods?
    EDIT: after scrolling for a while i noticed there's like a bajillion posts about armorpen in Chult that make everything more clear. Those Crit+armorpen rings look a lot sexier now.
    Post edited by nihlocke#5890 on
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User

rayrdan said:

i guess i will be running with 460 tarmalune gear and call it a day..

Pretty much what I did.

After seeing how hard the end-game content of mod 10 and 11 were for a PUGger like me, and not having any gear to solo grind for in mod 12, I was pretty much done with mod 12 on day one after getting the TB gear for all my toons. I do chult quests mainly as time killer while waiting in the queue. I have not hit the weekly limit at all, and haven't gotten past the first campaign task yet. Eventually, I will finish the campaign for the boons.

What about the Hunts in Chult? You can get some pretty awesome gear without running a single dungeon.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.