test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the Artificers Workshop the only one of the event levels that drops the Beholder tank?

xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
edited September 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
I know it seamed like it was the first time the event ran and there were alot of complaints about no one running the other Trials. Does it only drop from that one or is it that people only run Artificers because its shorter in length?

Ara Atheanes GWF
Traxus Atheanes GF
Bastiel Atheanes DC
Ellara Atheanes CW
Keira Atheanes TR
Sarasin Atheanes SW
Jerkface McGee HR
-MANTARA- OP

Best Answer

Answers

• xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    Thats absolutely stupid. Why would anyone do any of the other content offered in the event? One would think the devs would want the players to enjoy all of an events content not just grind one section of it endlessly...

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Thats absolutely stupid. Why would anyone do any of the other content offered in the event? One would think the devs would want the players to enjoy all of an events content not just grind one section of it endlessly...

Haha... Agreed... They just didn't expect how 'hard working' and greedy we are. It's supposed to be a fun bonus, but to us, if it takes a 1000 times, so be it. Hehe.
    FrozenFire
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Every year I attempt to make about 1000 runs. Still no beholder but ive seen probably 10+ people get it in my party.... >,<