test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chicken Voodoo Dolls not working

pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
edited September 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
I know this is completely unimportant and should go at the bottom of the todo list, but the Chicken Voodoo dolls are not working at all for me. My CW successfully used one on a Batiri during the second week (I think). I didn't try them again until a couple weeks later, but neither my CW or DC has been able to get it to work on anything since, (My GF hasn't gotten any yet.) The race-specific Voodoo Dolls still seem to work ok, but I've tried the Chicken ones on every enemy minion type with both characters and nothing.

Like I said this is an irrelevant, cute gag feature anyway, and everything else should get fixed first (lol), but my OCD wants that dern "Clucky Charms" achievement!

B'kok!!

Comments

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Me too! And Let's Put a Pin in It!
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I haven't been able to use the chicken doll on anything at all either. Agree it seems broken.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    It worked (at least partially) initially:

never got it to work on undeads or yuan-ti, though.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Looks like as of last week players were able to get the achievement. Is it still not working for people?
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Just completed it so it's working right now =D

Only thing is that you must target lesser minions of the correct kind.
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Yay! They work now!

Now the more important question: If you turn a Compy into a chicken and cook it, does it taste like chicken or like... hmm, Compies probably taste like chicken too...