test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cavalry's Warning

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
Cavalry's Warning
1 Crescent, 1 Barbed, 1 Enlightened
Whenever you activate a Mount Combat Power, you gain an increase of 10% to your Power, Recovery, Armor Penetration, Critical Strike, Defense, Deflection, Regeneration, and Life Steal.

how many seconds does it last?

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I've forgotten, 10 I think, could be 15.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    15 seconds.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    niadan said:

15 seconds.

i hoped for a bit more... dont know
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    rayrdan said:

niadan said:

15 seconds.

i hoped for a bit more... dont know
    15 sec is enough to pop and discharge tenser.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    If you have it...probably still better than any other option. Just pop it before your big hits.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    All mount bonuses are ok. They will not really change things given all of the change the devs have done. The stats from the insignia are more important than the bonus from having the correct insignia combo.

As for legendary mounts, like the insignia bonus it is a nice to have but not required to play at a high level. Seen plenty of high IL players stink it up when even using the correct enchantment, companions, etc....

What is important in a MMO game is knowing what abilities to use and getting your rotations down based on the situation.

The exception to the rule is probably GWF where they are unfairly imbalanced for the damage dealt vs. difficulty playing the class. IMO, GWF are the easiest DPS class to play and are really good at delivering top end damage.

Kinda sad that MMOs have gone way from skill base classes being top DPS now it is just whatever is the easiest tends to be the highest damaging class. This is very common now among MMOs. Very sad as well.

• spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User

The exception to the rule is probably GWF where they are unfairly imbalanced for the damage dealt vs. difficulty playing the class. IMO, GWF are the easiest DPS class to play and are really good at delivering top end damage.

And again a typical CW post vs GWFs....totally OT and totally wrong.

BTT:
    Its 15 secounds. And its ok, i guess.

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    spideymt said:

BTT:
    Calvary Warning is HAMSTER IMO...you get what 10% more of your base power...if this was for buffed power it would be a really nice bonus...
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

spideymt said:

BTT:
    Calvary Warning is HAMSTER IMO...you get what 10% more of your base power...if this was for buffed power it would be a really nice bonus...
    Yup... I'd only use it if I could remove WF, but I don't see that happening.
    FrozenFire

spideymt said:

BTT:
    Yup... I'd only use it if I could remove WF, but I don't see that happening.
    whats WF?
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Wanderers fortune I guess.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    seems like i am the only one that never used it lol