test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Tokens

mottanetomottaneto Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
Why the companion tokens can not be shared by account...sometimes if u have like 20 in one alt and 30 in other...it will be a good ideia if we can share they to be more usefull...like we share Tarmalune Bars. Or other way i think its to combine the companion token with AD to upgrade your companion...like if u need 60 token or 250k AD to upgrade a companion u can use a combination like 30 tokens + 125k AD and do the upgrade.
What u guys think about that? It will be mutch more usefull!

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    This has been requested quite a few times. Last I heard, one of the devs (I can't remember if it was @mimicking#6533 or @terramak ) said they thought it was a good idea and would look into it, but I don't know what, if anything, was ever decided about it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • danievdwdanievdw Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    This would be great yes.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    For now you're almost better to ensure you always open packs on the same account until your ready to switch to another...
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    This has been requested for years by multiple long time players and new players alike! It would be awesome to make this happen for mod 12b!
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work