test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how does his cw has so much control

reign#8741 reign Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2017 in PvP Discussion
i saw a guy name Don Affilie in pvp he has so much control the whole game he kept me in a corner i couldn't move at all and he was barely doing any damage to me, i also had an elven on, i had to defeat my self a couple times so i can go back out and get points but again he controlled me in a corner how is that possible? keep in mind i play a cw as well but nothing compare to his my item lv is 13k, does anyone have his exact built that he uses? plz help

Comments

• trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Hes a cw with like 15k recovery. If you were wearing an elven its because you weren't blocking or dodging his pushes. Unfortunately elvens don't do anything against the cw's push.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    he sacrificed all his damage for control.. he is also probably squishy as hell ...wish him luck with that build in mod12b

you need to use maestrom of chaos daily (while canceling it ) to break his cc chain and get closer to him for the kill ..also your cc resist due to low deflect is probably also a contributor
  • sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    An affliliated complaint thread..... Now I've seen everything :) made me lol
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    Good luck with perma cc builds in 12b, indeed. Please keep them for a while, as you all deserve many deaths for lowering the quality of this game, for so many players, for such a long time.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    is a player is more likely to complain if locked down by control rather then being sent to the camp multiple times dying via dps .. that will be the new meta in mod12b extreme dps with lucky cc landing if you can co ordinate with mike and not all players spam

if they are cced and still on the node hey at least there is still a body on the node ..lol new meta dead before you can get to the node by extreme burst / debuff/ buff
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    kalina311 said:

is a player is more likely to complain if locked down by control rather then being sent to the camp multiple times dying via dps .. that will be the new meta in mod12b extreme dps with lucky cc landing if you can co ordinate with mike and not all players spam

if they are cced and still on the node hey at least there is still a body on the node ..lol new meta dead before you can get to the node by extreme burst / debuff/ buff

Exactly this but let them they wished to kill control wish granted. WE will able to kill them because they will not able to stop us and then they will want back again the controls;)
    Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User

Good luck with perma cc builds in 12b, indeed. Please keep them for a while, as you all deserve many deaths for lowering the quality of this game, for so many players, for such a long time.

This right here folks, this right here.