test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 12b Preview Patch Notes: NW.90.20170828a.6

2»

Comments

• martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User

@terramak Hello, I can't copy any character in the preview below the 18th one, the window that let's you choose the character you want to copy to preview in this site(...arcgames.com/en/.../character/copy/nw#~) isn't scrollable and even by zooming in or out the characters are not viewable to be selected, can you please fix it?

Read: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1207208/welcome-to-neverwinterpreview-preview-testing-information

at the final of the post is this:

HELP! The Character Copy Drop Down shows only my first 8 Characters!?
    We are aware that the character copy page drop down for http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw is not showing beyond the first 8 characters (more or less depending on your browser's font settings) in the drop down. Here is a work-around for that page element:

Press Select to show the list drop down then just hold down Tab until it selects all the character elements on the list individually, for it will go through the selections being hidden by the bottom div section. You'll then see all of your characters on the list.

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

No response? Do you not want us to help you solve the problems?

Yep we still haven't had a single word from the devs...

Seeing as how this was posted at like 4PM on Friday, were you expecting a response before Monday? Or do you think that devs work on the weekend?

Seriously though, try to set your expectations for dev responses to be more like 2-4 business days after posting.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    @panteleelee
    they gave us loadouts for a reason
  • eliybeatseliybeats Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    If your following the meta than yes 3 dps parties aren't as efficient but I find I do well in those with a good tank and dc. We've become too dependent on buffs as a whole. And outside of Tong, you can run 5 dps parties. It's just a matter of gearing your character up to do so. Think about it. If anything can be solo'd then it can be ran with 5 dps as well.

@time2011 wattup bro been a while. I wouldn't say they would completely ruin circles around us but yes your nearly right. Trapper's do have a higher skill curve to work around but if any bis that knows his stuff that runs against any bis trapper that does the same then your almost even. Only issue is we're punished harder for messing up rotations or getting hit cc'd, etc because we have to always be up on the target when trapper does not. Just one missed flurry, or pg, etc. Takes away a ton of damage. Trapper misses a rotation and they still have dots ticking. Not to mention they can spam pg faster than us even in low cd situations with dc/op. Especially in them. I normally didn't do this but I recall hitting back to back pgs and gushing wounds and only switching to range to reproduce the capstone ignoring long strider's. when playing trapper in a bis party. While this isn't the most optimal rotation for damage it was at the time because of the damage being so immense on single target. Literally melted drufi's health for a not optimal rotation. For combat i could get close to that but one mess up would deter that. And like I say playing rushdown combat in a bis party would be a slight nerf with this change because sometimes we don't even have enough time to use our flurry due to how fast encounters come up in those situations.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited September 2017

One tank, one healer and 3 DPS does not work anymore for endgame. It is so silly. You can have 5 DC parties, 5 GF parties, or a combo of those. But, you can't do 5 DPS parties most of the time. Either fix the supports so that they need DPS classes, or fix DPS classes to not need support classes. There are many players left out of endgame content, DPS CW, DPS SW, TR, DPS HR. Those are half the classes, not even needed. Please develop HR, SW, CW, and TR, they need love too. GF, DC and OP are so broken overpowered and overdeveloped that it is not even funny.

specialy because cw mof/sw templock/hr buffer mode/tr debuff mode are what they rarely look for those classes, making the game broken on end content(dungeons) for CW/SW/HR/TR DPS option,

basicly players make a 1 ac dc + 1 do dc (2xweapon of light)|1gf dps build|op tank/buffer(max power share) | 1 GWF, if players cant find a good GF they basicly ask for the class options i mentioned.
  • classicque2classicque2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    rayrdan said:

a couple of questions:

1) did this fix to feytouch fixed also the interaction with powers casting entities? (the cooldown of the enchantment gets bugged and its uptime reduced to 0).

2) was the nerf to combat HR really necessary? no one thinks they are over performing

Seems to be they needed something to nerf from HR, they make all that u leave this game.

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    How soon do we expect this stuff to go live?
  • onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Recent change with the Owlbear Cub on test, not in patch notes, adding a cooldown to Infantile Compensation. This decreases the Templock DPS by up to 50%. Was this intended?
  • imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    wow, and i thought SW couldn't reach any lower dps level :)
    Keep nerfing guys , keep nerfing it's not like players have spent millions of AD in their characters, in a class that had the best dps output just some mods ago :disappointed:
    Post edited by imperiousshini on
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User

Hi @terramak ,

I have just tested what @onodrain said and it's true for SW and Pillar of Power.

Live -> 1 Infantile Compensation per second for 16 seconds.
    Preview -> 1 Infantile Compensation every two seconds for 16 seconds.

I do really hope that this is either a mistake or there is an incoming (good) SW rework for module 12B

Right now it's pretty hard being a SW on Live and we have to rely on Owlbear Cub + Pillar of Power to make up for some damage.
  • maxthakillamaxthakilla Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    PvE TR and SW need some love. TR the most since they can't even buff/debuff properly and are squishier/riskier (melee). But both need some serious love.
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    terramak said:

Healing Suppression has been increased to 75%, up from 50%. This is an experimental change, and is likely to change in the future.

This is actually great! Consider upping the tenacity values though. I think everything dies too fast (except OP, of course.)
    Post edited by cilginordek on
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Add Chultan Key in Chultan Riches store pls

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    **CRASH TO DESKTOP caused by opening second Refiner's Cache**

When I open a Refiner's Cache, it opens correctly. When I try to open a second one, then it causes a crash. It causes a crash if I attempt to open it using the "Open Another" icon on the popup or if I click the stack to open a second one.

This crash occurs on my old laptop and also on my current desktop PC.
  • anatolia7anatolia7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PLEASE BUFF THİS brilliant enchantment we give too much money but ench is so low
  • imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User

@terramak Hello, I can't copy any character in the preview below the 18th one, the window that let's you choose the character you want to copy to preview in this site(...arcgames.com/en/.../character/copy/nw#~) isn't scrollable and even by zooming in or out the characters are not viewable to be selected, can you please fix it?

Read: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1207208/welcome-to-neverwinterpreview-preview-testing-information

at the final of the post is this:

HELP! The Character Copy Drop Down shows only my first 8 Characters!?
    We are aware that the character copy page drop down for http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw is not showing beyond the first 8 characters (more or less depending on your browser's font settings) in the drop down. Here is a work-around for that page element:

Press Select to show the list drop down then just hold down Tab until it selects all the character elements on the list individually, for it will go through the selections being hidden by the bottom div section. You'll then see all of your characters on the list.

thanks!
  • nninjannoob#2956 nninjannoob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    anatolia7 said:

PLEASE BUFF THİS brilliant enchantment we give too much money but ench is so low

Nice hahahaha
    20k zen T_T
    Selûne | Merlin

• Strawberry Yakuza •

This discussion has been closed.