test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Mount Ideas: Epic and Legendary

zbeast11zbeast11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Art and Fiction
Much to my chagrin, I recently discovered that there is not a mount with +4000 Lifesteal which miffs me as a Templock atm. So this got me think on mounts and with a friend of mine who is an artist we came up with some ideas and concepts but no actual art at the current moment.

Epic/Legendary: Wraith(spirit)/Undead(skeletal)/Living (Black) Winged Unicorn (Alicorn/alacorn, latin for winged horn), the living one would be called the Resurrected Death Wing.
+2000/+4000 life steal respectively.
Death Wing: The Combat ability for the Legendary variant would look like the Alicorn flies in from above and lands in the middle of combat. Once it lands it charges a necromantic spell on it's horn before rearing up and then stomping the ground, discharging it's magic. The magic would result in a shock wave of life stealing energy, before the mount flies away again.

Legendary: Celestial Pegasus(Or maybe a Celestial Alicorn?)
+2000 Deflect/+2000 Movement
Celestial Agility: Your mount flies over your head/combat area, blanketing the area in the brilliance of the sun and grants a temporary buff (30-50%?) to movement/speed(animation as well). Pressing the ability again will cancel the ability early and result in an AoE Blind.

Legendary: Lunar Pegasus(or maybe a Lunar Alicorn?)
+2000Deflect/+2000 Movement
Lunar Balance: Your mount flies over your head/combat area, blanketing the area in a veil of shadows/darkness and grants a temporary buff (30-50%) to deflection/speed(animation only). Pressing the ability again will cancel the ability early and result in an AoE Slow effect.

Comments

• araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    A legendary bunny. Golden. It jumps around. + 2000 power and + 2000 recovery. It is golden, with green eyes and a glitter around him. ( like the lion )
    Post edited by araneax on
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg