test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2X refining points on artifact weapons

vashiervashier Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I am not getting double refining points on my artifact weapon . It is currently lvl 54. It doesn't seem to matter what type of refining stone I use or which of my artifact weapons I try to refine. It was suggested I submit a new bug report as I am told this is a new bug so not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I am using dagger of elemental fire and elemental fire stiletto. the stiletto is rank 39. This has been this way at least since last double refining point event. I lose my quest path at least once per day so I am completely rebooting my xbox 1 quite often and this has no effect. I am hoping you can resolve this soon as bag space is limited.

Comments

• blizzardpenguin#4023 blizzardpenguin Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    Always Double RP on artifact weapons means refining an artifact weapon with another artifact weapon, not refining stones. U only get double rp from stones on artifact weapons during a double rp event
  • vashiervashier Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Good to know, thanks. now I can empty some of my inventory without thinking I am missing out. wonder why customer service didn't just say that.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    nm. deleted post. I'm in the wrong forum lol
  • jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    They should remove "Always Double Refinement" from the description. The double refinement is exactly the same as everything else. Dark enchantment in to dark enchantment is "Always Double Refinement" but that is not mentioned in the tool tip.

Any main hand weapon in to the main hand will result in double refinement.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

They should remove "Always Double Refinement" from the description. The double refinement is exactly the same as everything else. Dark enchantment in to dark enchantment is "Always Double Refinement" but that is not mentioned in the tool tip.

Any main hand weapon in to the main hand will result in double refinement.

This is pretty much wrong, misleading at best. It is actually 4X for a main hand weapon of level 15 or higher going in to another main hand weapon. You get double for the matching slot, and then double for the "Always Double Refinement" tag.

This idea was to remove the need to wait for a double RP event in order to start using your shiny new weapons. So now, the RP value of a level 15+ MH or OH weapon is always double the normal. Matching slot doubles that again.