test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 12b where is the stuff?

Dumb question but weren't we promised that 12b was going to be the "PVP" mod? Sure there is a couple of small....fixes I guess you can call them, but where is the other stuff we were promised?

Werent we supposed to get more maps, better rewards from PVP, and better match making?

Also the goal was supposed to be PVP balance in 12b, these new enchants are just going to increase the gap.

-Dandello

Comments

• spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Erm....can some one gimme a link where PW anounced mod 12 as a "PVP" mod ??

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10525423

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User

Dumb question but weren't we promised that 12b was going to be the "PVP" mod? Sure there is a couple of small....fixes I guess you can call them, but where is the other stuff we were promised?

Werent we supposed to get more maps, better rewards from PVP, and better match making?

Also the goal was supposed to be PVP balance in 12b, these new enchants are just going to increase the gap.

-Dandello

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12983707

I said pretty much the same thing ...

@rgutscheradev

where are the patch notes for mod 12b that includes what you promised would be done to pvp ?

was not mod 12b called the pvp mod ?? ( the bonding runestone fiacso does not effect pvp as much except for open world )

where is the balance ? ( RANK 14 Enchants ??>) so you tonned down all the potions in the game to reduced power creep gave everyone base tenacity ....then added more rank14s LOL but then shut them behind a dungeon
    so a pvp players has to grind this pve dungeons thousands of times so he can upgrade his enchants for pvp ??

why cant a player earn currency to upgrade enchants and weapons thru pvp >? like using glory to buy ultimate runestones
    you also lost the monetary avenue/ advantage from pvp players that would upgrade to rank /13 14 rigth away
    filling your pockets and commission checks

.. where is the proper matchmaking ?
    where are the maps ?
    where are the diminished CC returns that were promised(loose patch notes to test this_) Its very very broken in its current implementation?
    where are proper rewards or an updated glory list
    spideymt said:

umm that is a link for mod 12 announcment the OP said mod 12B

There is new armor in Trade of Blades, that is the only thing noticeable.

ya the armor sets are really funny 10% more damage scalling the longer you are controlled lol .. but wait lets introduce diminishing cc return so the armor set is useless right out of the gate lol 1 step forward ... 2 steps back ..

unless you want to build to be perma stun locked and then dish out one huge blow of burst lol maybe this is the new meta to get perma controlled and then counter with massive damage
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

umm that is a link for mod 12 announcment the OP said mod 12B

Ummm...yes, bc i cant find any announcment about 12b and the announcment for 12 doesnt say its a PVP module. So can you answer my question and give me a link for 12 or 12b as a PVP module?

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    spideymt said:

I think it was said on the twitch broadcast(driftwood tavern) if i recall correctly ... but might be wrong here.

To the OP ... The fact that tenacity was removed is a massive pvp change
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)