test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: Bonding Runestone Changes

Comments

• Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

So will bondings go to 14? If so what % comp stats will they give at this rank?

195% at R14

When the change goes live R12 will give you 150%
  • Options

Even having back the 100% uptime, I still dont know what to think about cryptic intentions with this.

If you wanna reduce the gap between augment and bonding companions, the logical step is to buff augment, not nerf bondings; specially when the game difficulty for the last year has been adjusted to the current bonding situation. All runing tong, fbi, msva, well go back to etos again, and current players in progression runing etos and the like...cloak tower? :D:D:D

C´mon, if you wanted to provide challenge, this is the cheapiest (read crapiest) way to provide it :/:/:/:/

If you think this is the worst way they could create difficulty or that it will at all, you're extremely naive.

Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 ways they could do it much more unfairly to really give people something to complain about and they would need to do a few of them to actually make content a true challenge.

In full, brutal honesty; if the Bonding nerf affects someone that much then they were never suited to online gaming in the first place, they need their hand held at all times and should be kept away from pointy objects.

And if people really didn't see this coming then that's on them, you work on the things less likely to be touched first and never spend what you're not prepared to potentially lose.
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    > @tgwolf said:
    > Even having back the 100% uptime, I still dont know what to think about cryptic intentions with this.
    >
    > If you wanna reduce the gap between augment and bonding companions, the logical step is to buff augment, not nerf bondings; specially when the game difficulty for the last year has been adjusted to the current bonding situation. All runing tong, fbi, msva, well go back to etos again, and current players in progression runing etos and the like...cloak tower? :D :D :D
    >
    > C´mon, if you wanted to provide challenge, this is the cheapiest (read crapiest) way to provide it :/ :/ :/ :/
    >
    > If you think this is the worst way they could create difficulty or that it will at all, you're extremely naive.
    >
    > Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 ways they could do it much more unfairly to really give people something to complain about and they would need to do a few of them to actually make content a true challenge.
    >
    > In full, brutal honesty; if the Bonding nerf affects someone that much then they were never suited to online gaming in the first place, they need their hand held at all times and should be kept away from pointy objects.
    >
    > And if people really didn't see this coming then that's on them, you work on the things less likely to be touched first and never spend what you're not prepared to potentially lose.

So people should have not invest in bondings ?
    They should have stay low dps that nobody will take in dunjeons ?

Nice strategy, thanks for your input.

PS4
    Again it's almost impossible to get full r10+ on your toon but it's possible to get 3 r10+ bonding on pet.

I know that, i'm 13k 3xr12 bondings with r10 enchants on my pet.
    The rest on my toon is r9 mostly and 2 r10...

I've been playing for a year, i should wait for an other year or two to get full r12 on my toon and then an other 2 years to be full r14 ?

This is your way ? Awsome...
  • Options
    odyeodye Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @oria1 said:
    > You got a better idea that can realistically happen in the given time frame from beta to live, Please speak and present the idea.

Well that's easy : Just have all the players stop paying/buying anything in this game until the devs actually promise not to touch the bondings, and not to touch powershare either (more about this later). We have the money, we have the power...... Oh, wait...it's already happening : Look at the zen exchange : the zen price went down to 498 AD in 2 days, whereas normally there is a backlog of several millions during an 2xRP event. This means that the market is sluggish already.

I said "Don't touch powershare either". Isn't saying this a bit too greedy from my part ? Well, maybe (i'm an AC DC 20k Pow heavily using power sharing).

But before flaming me, please consider my point of view:

We've seen a video where someone gathered 25 ACDC clerics on tiamat and got millions of power: This is HARD to pull from an organisational point of view, and if you manage to pull it off, good for you: you can reap the joy of this hard work.

My point is : DC are a rare thing to find. I've seen msva queues waiting for 1 hour+ to find just one DC (and not a good one in the end). Leveling as a DC is hard work. All this powershare creep discussion does not represent reality. It's an exception. You just happen to see it more often becausee ppl will always post impressive videos on youtube, not boring ones. Most of the time, in a party of 5 you get ONE DC. and out of 20 DCs maybe you meet 1 powersharing DC (I'm not a top player, just an average).

If the elite (1% players) want to have fun with 200k power, good for them. I'm just an average player (80% of the players) and i can pull 85k power boost to my team mates. That's not too much.

Bottom line : Even if it's technically possible to get as high as 300k power, the vast majority of players well never achieve it. Let the elites have their fun, let the average players get the impression they are at least of little use to their group.

PS : oria1 this message is not targeted at you, i'm just quoting you to introduce my arguments, thank you :-)
  • Options

I'm probably being a bit dim here, but can someone clarify what the uptime = cooldown thing means?
    Right now, Bonding Runestones provide;
    "...a chance to grant you Companions Gift, which grants you xx% of your Companion's stats for 20 seconds..."
    Now, that "chance" was, as we all know, made 100% so whenever a Companion activates a power it renews.
    There's no mention of a cooldown. If the new cooldown is equal to the 20 second activation, how is that different to the 50/50 up/down time in the initial proposal for change?

What am I not understanding? How can something be up 100% of the time AND spend an equal amount of time on cool down?

This isn't a sideways means of complaining, I just genuinely want some clarification.

Currently the "chance" is still just that, a chance. It isn't actually 100% bur approaches it as you reach R12 Bondings. This lasted 20 seconds and would refrest those 20 seconds every time it proc'd.

With the new system, we'll presume that the Companions Gift lasts 30 seconds, the chance to proc. it is 100% so it will proc. when your companion attacks, now if we take that Uptime = Cooldown then at the same time as the Companions Gift activates, it goes on a 30 second CD immediately, the same 30 seconds as the Gift is active.

With this system, the Companion's Gift can't be replenished continuously, after each 30 seconds your companion must land another attack to re-proc. it.
  • Options
    oria1oria1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    odye said:

> @oria1 said:

> You got a better idea that can realistically happen in the given time frame from beta to live, Please speak and present the idea.

Well that's easy : Just have all the players stop paying/buying anything in this game until the devs actually promise not to touch the bondings, and not to touch powershare either (more about this later). We have the money, we have the power...... Oh, wait...it's already happening : Look at the zen exchange : the zen price went down to 498 AD in 2 days, whereas normally there is a backlog of several millions during an 2xRP event. This means that the market is sluggish already.

I said "Don't touch powershare either". Isn't saying this a bit too greedy from my part ? Well, maybe (i'm an AC DC 20k Pow heavily using power sharing).

But before flaming me, please consider my point of view:

We've seen a video where someone gathered 25 ACDC clerics on tiamat and got millions of power: This is HARD to pull from an organisational point of view, and if you manage to pull it off, good for you: you can reap the joy of this hard work.

My point is : DC are a rare thing to find. I've seen msva queues waiting for 1 hour+ to find just one DC (and not a good one in the end). Leveling as a DC is hard work. All this powershare creep discussion does not represent reality. It's an exception. You just happen to see it more often becausee ppl will always post impressive videos on youtube, not boring ones. Most of the time, in a party of 5 you get ONE DC. and out of 20 DCs maybe you meet 1 powersharing DC (I'm not a top player, just an average).

If the elite (1% players) want to have fun with 200k power, good for them. I'm just an average player (80% of the players) and i can pull 85k power boost to my team mates. That's not too much.

Bottom line : Even if it's technically possible to get as high as 300k power, the vast majority of players well never achieve it. Let the elites have their fun, let the average players get the impression they are at least of little use to their group.

PS : oria1 this message is not targeted at you, i'm just quoting you to introduce my arguments, thank you :-)

I understand and believe me the last thing I want is a nerf to anyone. My class had a fair share of nerfs / changes over the time and I know the feeling. Your point of view is very valid and I will be the last to flame a valid argument. My suggestion always was as a compromise.

Block/stop the powersharing Through companion, but at the same time buff the AC / pally powershare to the player. How much? enough to be viable and desired but not to lead to situations of excessive power, other suggested to make it straight damage buff thats a good idea too.

I ll repeat it again. No one is asking for a nerf to a class, only to change a mechanic and make it work as it should to save the bonding nerf itself. Win WIn

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I agree with most of those posts about bondings and powersharing.
    The companions rebuff is a pretty well known issue for years now and one mayor reason why content at BIS level is trivial and also why supporter classes reign NWO. Sry, but a buff getting enhanced for 285% by a companion ?

Not that I want these dungeons to last 2-3 times longer. The rewards are simply laughable and it is allready completely senseless to build random groups and struggle 60min all through FBI with a miserable tank and DC by your side to be rewarded with a gemstone, worth 5k rp :)
    But the mayor broken thing is that rebuff and it does not only concern powersharing but also synergize in a redicules way with insignia boni like Artificers Persuation and Shepard´s Devotion .... literally speedruns , funny but broken somehow. Not sure if that got fixed allready.

Bonding stones are not the problem but I think this rework is not about fixing stuff but more about getting the playerbase "shaked up" a bit to spend some cash...idk.
  • Options

Players using and pushing for bonding nerfs who say they are op should maybe unequip them and use something else. Let the rest of us enjoy our hard work of ranking them up.

See, and this is the hilarious part here, you and people like you are under the impression that there are more than a handful of people who ever mentioned that Bondings were OP. Cause, equally as amusing, they like any sane person believed that this was common knowledge everyone shared and acknowledged, fully aware that a normalization of them would be coming in the future.

So the fact that not only this comes as a surprise to people but that, especially now that people know they will retain a 100% uptime, people have regressed into children throwing a tantrum is what is, not funny but a depressing sadness.

Grow up, no-one forced you to sink your life into a luxury item, no one made promises that they would leave it as powerful as it was. Indeed they did all but outright TELL you it would be adjusted and they're doing that now.

So either stick around and see where it goes, by precedent every "bad decision" the Dev's have made has resulted in the game improving to an extent in the long run.

or

Don't like it? Then leave and you'll really be wasting all your efforts.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    odye said:

> @oria1 said:

I also witnessed those random groups spamming the chat for hours to find one pittyful DC to join their party and I allready took part. But the truth is more like this: Most DC´s completed their Svardborg adventure and can´t stand this dungeon any more (on PC), same as random groups tend to be a waste of time sometimes. It´s not that DC`s are rare imo, they are just picky and chose the "easy way".

Imagine a chat in PE. A 11k GWF with a green relic weapon spams all day long : "Lfm, AA/DO DC, GF, OP, renemof, hdps , pm me"
    This is the common experience I have, standing beside the latterbox, and my first thought is: No way, I will not waste my time with that dude wearing a greater Lifedrinker enchant.

Btw. , leveling as a DC these days is not that hard anymore.
  • Options
    metalicum1metalicum1 Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Nothing productive can come out of this discussion.

1) We can pretty much all agree that the company behind this is trying to re-package what we have and sell it to us again not in a form of content, as a video should, but in a form the same content, the same resurfaced content that should replace actual content.

2) powersharing as currently implemented has very little to do with it. Same have problems with it, some don't. Doesn't change the fact it's in every single meta group. And it doesn't change the fact we are getting nerfed somewhere so that we can gain it back elsewhere.

3) The main thing we should all talk about is how ridiculous the nerf is, as it doesn't change a damn thing. Back at the beginning of this topic, the runes should have had 50% uptime. That would actually change something, because it would force players to make choices between burst and stable stats, between powersharing and 100% uptime on crucial things build-wise.
    They could have made bondings like artifacts, so that you can activate them when you want, so that you get the extra stats at the same time as others, you can plan your buffs and debuffs to that very moment, you can actually add a significant gameplay element to bondings. That would not be a nerf, with some content balance added, it would be a great addition to the game. (you can make dailies to feel like, you know, dailies and it would actually fit the gameplay style). But it's not.

4) We should agree as a community and end this thread with a consensus instead of arguing about meta, DCs, and other HAMSTER that needs to be addressed, but elsewhere.
    We should send a clear massage we don't wanna spend our money/leisure time to get where we are now without any difference or gameplay change what so ever.
    Aris Meyde CW MoF Renegade

[PS4] Alliance - House Stargaryen
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Alright, It's Monday. I'm expecting a dev to reply soon, and I'd like if I could get into contact with one via PM or skype/discord/whatever 'cause I really want to understand, so help me understand it please. I know the devs ain't stupid, and they have their reasoning behind this, and I want to know that reasoning.
  • Options

You take overall stats away from decreasing bondingstone effectiveness, don't add anything to make other runestones viable and then compensate the entire mess with the ability to create r14. So in the end we will be able to rank our enchantments for no overall gain to rank 14, increasing the gap between new players and end game players even further.

The change should be adjustement of the bondings curve with a diminishing return for higher ranks giving a marginal overall increase at 14 (i.e. r14 = flat 100% vs current 95% r12).

Then rework the other runestone bonuses in such a way that they are viable alternatives by massively increasing the stats they provide towards a point where they provide a yield exactly the same amount of stats bonding boosted stats provide (my current stats are 1000 arm pen, 4200 crit and 7200 power, those would be transferred at 300% with full bondings so total stats a r14 runestone should provide are 12400.

To further increase the viability of all other runestones using multiple of the same type of runestone could have the second one incur an effectiveness penalty of say 25% and the third one 50%.

But who am I kidding history proofs that this will go live as presented, we'll suffer for it and it will be fixed in half a year or later.

*sigh*

You really don't get it, everyone whining about this still doesn't get it.

No-one ASKED for this, it was GOING to happen sooner or later.

The entire point of this is to reduce the stat gain from Bondings to an appropriate level, making them more in line with content rather than, as people seem to still believe despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, that content was made for Bondings as they are.

The new system of R14 is designed not only to bring Bondings in line but bring other Runestones closer to being more useful than they currently are. On top of that new values across the board and the new ranks bring slight gains to all slotted enchants.

No-one told or forced you to spend money so any financial loss you suffer is on you and you alone. I have spent a grand total of $30 in the past 4 years on the game and I have well into the double (actually triple) digits of active characters to gear.

Most of them are 16.5-17k, not the ones on console though, with which this new system will greatly assist me in improving.

The other Runestones btw, are having their stats doubled.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Alright, It's Monday. I'm expecting a dev to reply soon, and I'd like if I could get into contact with one via PM or skype/discord/whatever 'cause I really want to understand, so help me understand it please. I know the devs ain't stupid, and they have their reasoning behind this, and I want to know that reasoning.

it's aholiday in the states. it's not likely to hear anythng until tomorrow
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    > @tgwolf said:
    > You take overall stats away from decreasing bondingstone effectiveness, don't add anything to make other runestones viable and then compensate the entire mess with the ability to create r14. So in the end we will be able to rank our enchantments for no overall gain to rank 14, increasing the gap between new players and end game players even further.
    >
    > The change should be adjustement of the bondings curve with a diminishing return for higher ranks giving a marginal overall increase at 14 (i.e. r14 = flat 100% vs current 95% r12).
    >
    > Then rework the other runestone bonuses in such a way that they are viable alternatives by massively increasing the stats they provide towards a point where they provide a yield exactly the same amount of stats bonding boosted stats provide (my current stats are 1000 arm pen, 4200 crit and 7200 power, those would be transferred at 300% with full bondings so total stats a r14 runestone should provide are 12400.
    >
    > To further increase the viability of all other runestones using multiple of the same type of runestone could have the second one incur an effectiveness penalty of say 25% and the third one 50%.
    >
    > But who am I kidding history proofs that this will go live as presented, we'll suffer for it and it will be fixed in half a year or later.
    >
    >
    >
    > *sigh*
    >
    > You really don't get it, everyone whining about this still doesn't get it.
    >
    > No-one ASKED for this, it was GOING to happen sooner or later.
    >
    > The entire point of this is to reduce the stat gain from Bondings to an appropriate level, making them more in line with content rather than, as people seem to still believe despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, that content was made for Bondings as they are.
    >
    > The new system of R14 is designed not only to bring Bondings in line but bring other Runestones closer to being more useful than they currently are. On top of that new values across the board and the new ranks bring slight gains to all slotted enchants.
    >
    > No-one told or forced you to spend money so any financial loss you suffer is on you and you alone. I have spent a grand total of $30 in the past 4 years on the game and I have well into the double (actually triple) digits of active characters to gear.
    >
    > Most of them are 16.5-17k, not the ones on console though, with which this new system will greatly assist me in improving.
    >
    > The other Runestones btw, are having their stats doubled.

> @tgwolf said:
    > You take overall stats away from decreasing bondingstone effectiveness, don't add anything to make other runestones viable and then compensate the entire mess with the ability to create r14. So in the end we will be able to rank our enchantments for no overall gain to rank 14, increasing the gap between new players and end game players even further.
    >
    > The change should be adjustement of the bondings curve with a diminishing return for higher ranks giving a marginal overall increase at 14 (i.e. r14 = flat 100% vs current 95% r12).
    >
    > Then rework the other runestone bonuses in such a way that they are viable alternatives by massively increasing the stats they provide towards a point where they provide a yield exactly the same amount of stats bonding boosted stats provide (my current stats are 1000 arm pen, 4200 crit and 7200 power, those would be transferred at 300% with full bondings so total stats a r14 runestone should provide are 12400.
    >
    > To further increase the viability of all other runestones using multiple of the same type of runestone could have the second one incur an effectiveness penalty of say 25% and the third one 50%.
    >
    > But who am I kidding history proofs that this will go live as presented, we'll suffer for it and it will be fixed in half a year or later.
    >
    >
    >
    > *sigh*
    >
    > You really don't get it, everyone whining about this still doesn't get it.
    >
    > No-one ASKED for this, it was GOING to happen sooner or later.
    >
    > The entire point of this is to reduce the stat gain from Bondings to an appropriate level, making them more in line with content rather than, as people seem to still believe despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, that content was made for Bondings as they are.
    >
    > The new system of R14 is designed not only to bring Bondings in line but bring other Runestones closer to being more useful than they currently are. On top of that new values across the board and the new ranks bring slight gains to all slotted enchants.
    >
    > No-one told or forced you to spend money so any financial loss you suffer is on you and you alone. I have spent a grand total of $30 in the past 4 years on the game and I have well into the double (actually triple) digits of active characters to gear.
    >
    > Most of them are 16.5-17k, not the ones on console though, with which this new system will greatly assist me in improving.
    >
    > The other Runestones btw, are having their stats doubled.

Nice trolling...

On consoles, the game was released a year ago.
    You'll not fool anyone by saying you'll have r14 easy...
    With what ad you bought the enchants, all the refining materials, coalescent wards, marks and the second enchant needed to upgrade them ?
    All without investing a single dollar...

Unless you farm 10 characters for 36k da each day, it's impossible.

And please show some respect, try to prove your point with arguments.
    "You all don't get it" is no argument...

We're all dumb and you are the only one with a brain?
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User

Hello guys,

I would like please we devoted players dont loose the perspective on this matter....

The real and simple issue here is that by nerfing bondings they are forcing all of us to spend more money. It is an easy solution to force all 90% of current users to look into our pocket without any investment on their side. Its a clear WIN-LOSE deal....

Making new content a lot harder, then increase bondings ranks and enchants. Then boost augment if you cought*really care*cough about lower level players. Make a WIN-WIN deal.

All of this bears repeating.
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    - The bonding nerf was expected at some point, but the % given and the duration method can be improved/increased a bit. The duration and the way it procs especially.
    - I understand that the point of this nerfing is to prevent classes from reaching multiple caps (i.e arm pen AND crit AND deflect or whatever). I agree with this approach but you must consider that some classes solely rely on bondings to gain some mandatory stats. For example, paladins or DC don't have any armor penetration on their gear (except artifacts or mount insignias) or don't have any ability (charisma etc..) that give it, so they cannot reach 60% (not to mention 85% that seems now out or reach if they want to keep other useful stats!). If there is a kind of cooldown because the pet dies or whatever, they will have zero stats then, and the survivability/effectiveness will be really bad !
    - Guildless people should be considered: they will have even less stats...
    - Some classes can make up a part of the loss by using some feats. Please consider that this will put some classes at disadvantage. See the full picture.
    - Many players are not really skilled and will not be able to cope up in high tier dungeons, especially if the rumors about random dungeon queue with random players are true (?). Please take this into consideration when you will set the final settings of bondings.
    - Consequently, you might have to adjust the dungeons difficulty even I would prefer to keep them at their current level.

Thank you.
    Post edited by werdandi#8366 on
  • Options
    muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    > @tgwolf said:
    > Even having back the 100% uptime, I still dont know what to think about cryptic intentions with this.
    >
    > If you wanna reduce the gap between augment and bonding companions, the logical step is to buff augment, not nerf bondings; specially when the game difficulty for the last year has been adjusted to the current bonding situation. All runing tong, fbi, msva, well go back to etos again, and current players in progression runing etos and the like...cloak tower? :D :D :D
    >
    > C´mon, if you wanted to provide challenge, this is the cheapiest (read crapiest) way to provide it :/ :/ :/ :/
    >
    > If you think this is the worst way they could create difficulty or that it will at all, you're extremely naive.
    >
    > Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 ways they could do it much more unfairly to really give people something to complain about and they would need to do a few of them to actually make content a true challenge.
    >
    > In full, brutal honesty; if the Bonding nerf affects someone that much then they were never suited to online gaming in the first place, they need their hand held at all times and should be kept away from pointy objects.
    >
    > And if people really didn't see this coming then that's on them, you work on the things less likely to be touched first and never spend what you're not prepared to potentially lose.

are you for real? 2 years of them selling us bondings not being able to get into content if you didn't have bondings? so what should we have done? not played the game for 2 years? I'd love to see this list of 10 things that could be worse
  • Options
    muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    > @tgwolf said:
    > Players using and pushing for bonding nerfs who say they are op should maybe unequip them and use something else. Let the rest of us enjoy our hard work of ranking them up.
    >
    > See, and this is the hilarious part here, you and people like you are under the impression that there are more than a handful of people who ever mentioned that Bondings were OP. Cause, equally as amusing, they like any sane person believed that this was common knowledge everyone shared and acknowledged, fully aware that a normalization of them would be coming in the future.
    >
    > So the fact that not only this comes as a surprise to people but that, especially now that people know they will retain a 100% uptime, people have regressed into children throwing a tantrum is what is, not funny but a depressing sadness.
    >
    > Grow up, no-one forced you to sink your life into a luxury item, no one made promises that they would leave it as powerful as it was. Indeed they did all but outright TELL you it would be adjusted and they're doing that now.
    >
    > So either stick around and see where it goes, by precedent every "bad decision" the Dev's have made has resulted in the game improving to an extent in the long run.
    >
    > or
    >
    > Don't like it? Then leave and you'll really be wasting all your efforts.

lol they told us a few weeks ago they where being adjusted some of us have had bondings for years so we are now have to be able to read the future? tell me this once we get all our enchants and bondings up to 14 we will be just about where we are now so won't we be over powered again? another nerf? where does it stop? do you think we enjoy having time and money wiped out because the devs can't do there job properly, if people have put time and money into the game just to have it taken away don't you think they have the right to complain?
  • Options
    caspur33caspur33 Member Posts: 27 Arc User

Answer me this: Lets say people go with this change and rank up all of their enchants and bondings to 14. They also upgrade 4 comps to legendary giving the 225% from their comps. The increase in all these stats including the enchants on their character will make them just as strong as they are now, if not stronger and the current ' problem ' will of course return.
    At this point what is to stop the deves saying oh we have the same problem as last year so we're reducing bondings to 40% and raising enchants to rank 16 now so you can all go through this again.
    If they can get away with this once, what's to stop them doing it again when exactly the same ' problem ' returns in 12 months or so?

This is exactly what is going to happen and I couldn't agree more. The biggest issue here is that we were told that they were WORKING AS INTENDED and now all of a sudden they are too powerful according to the the same people who told us they were WAI and the content is harder now then when we were originally told that. So how do the devs justify what they are saying?

And as you (Zacorial) said we are going to be right back at the same amount of power we are now except we have to spend 25 to 40 million AD to get there and what's going to stop them from doing this again and making us spend a 100 million AD next time?

If they want to do something that will actually benefit players add new tiers of dungeons for BiS players that actually give half way decent rewards and is a real challenge for us or add some actual QUALITY CONTENT that can actually catch our attention because every MOD since SKT has been mediocre at best and everyone knows that because the quality of actual MODS are lacking that all BiS players do is run the same 4 to 5 dungeons endlessly and all we get is the same +1 rings, unrefined relic armor, peridots and aquamarines over and over again.