test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tenebrous enchantment DevOP

zeplin055zeplin055 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
Any Devo's out there running it and is it worth it?

Comments

• marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    You need different ranks or they only proc once for each timeframe(don´t remember it something like 19 sec or so). Most use 1 rank 12 or 2 rank 12 and 11. It is not going to add very much to your output and the cost of making(buying) them at rank 12 compared to what they give back is not worh it imho.
  • zeplin055zeplin055 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    > @marnival said:
    > You need different ranks or they only proc once for each timeframe(don´t remember it something like 19 sec or so). Most use 1 rank 12 or 2 rank 12 and 11. It is not going to add very much to your output and the cost of making(buying) them at rank 12 compared to what they give back is not worh it imho.

Thanks you saved me 2.5 mil
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Tenebrous May now Be op Mod 12b buy all nightmare lockboxes you can that contain them currently none left on the pc auction house or if they are they are like 1 million for a rank 7 Tenebrous (does damage based on your health pool)

also combines with the new empowered runestone that give 32000 hitpoints each on augment pets

also thier cooldown has been removed to 1 second
    Looks like an 8 second cooldown. Will have to look into getting that info into the tooltips.

On technical thread from dev.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    the dev said they were reduced to 1 second so maybe an adjustment is warranted
    kalina311 said:

the dev said they were reduced to 1 second so maybe an adjustment is warranted

I run some test on preview with them and see I come back once done ).
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Dragon Hoard - will now drop gemstones (white pearl, peridot, etc.)
    Fey Blessing - Still drops enchantments
    Tenebrous - % of hitpoints dealt in Necrotic Damage and % chance to occur, no longer has hidden internal cooldown timer, caps at 28% chance to proc the highest equipped Tenebrous enchant (7% dealt at a 28% proc chance is the max)

Rank 8Rank 9Rank 10Rank 11Rank 12Rank 13Rank 14

I've seen some discussion in different places on Tenebrous which isn't quite accurate so I updated the chart to be more clear. The proc chance increases with additional enchants, the percentage of hitpoints done in damage does not. So the max would be 7% of hit points at a 28% chance.

@ambisinisterr please close this one
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017
    The preview forums are for feedback on the changes on preview.

This thread is asking if the Tenebrous Enchants are worth it now. The changes on preview add more to consider but it's still relevant to ask if it is worth using and buying tenebrous now. :)

In the future, please use the report feature someonedies. Leaving your post as a quotation of the possible changes that were announced.