test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scourge Warlock, Vampiric Embrace and Curse Consume

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
I normally only use Vampiric Embrace for solo boss fights and it's been awhile since that was necessary. My SW is wrapping up the Mod 11 Campaign and did Shroud of Souls earlier. During the fight with Morlanth, VE wasn't providing temp HP with curse consume. The warlock's curse was removed but no Temp HP were granted. I was getting some Temp HP from my Erinyes companion but none from VE. After finishing, I tested on mobs in RD and also the Stronghold map with the same results. Does anyone have this issue or care to test it?
"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

Comments

• kai#1230 kai Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same here. I thought I just missed the curse target at first, but tested several times in various places and no temp hit points.
  • time2011time2011 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    i noticed this too, i thought i forgot to curse, but no temp hp was granted, tbh i thought i was just seeing things lol
  • andreask#1780 andreask Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Same here. Has anyone submitted a bug?
  • fleetmatebrianfleetmatebrian Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Noticed the same thing myself.
  • archi333archi333 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I noticed it started about a week or so ago. I did submit a bug report. I tested on the stronghold dummies after I noticed it wasn't working on enemies.
  • time2011time2011 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    honestly the temp hp wasnt all that helpful anyways, bug or not its fine with me
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It was/is quite nice for soloing. I could survive the pit fiends in the SH HE with that. And given the issues facing the class, any new bug isn't something to just dismiss.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    Thanks for sharing that this topic already started.