What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Talisman of the Loyal Avenger

2»

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @spideymt said:
    > Srly?
    > People can sell theese thing at AH for any amount of ADs they want. You dont wanna pay so much ADs? Than dont do it.
    > You need good companion gear? Go and play Gambit Gold.
    > And ofc there are some people they got avenger stuff unbound. Its very rare on the server, but some ppl still got them. What a funny thread.

I have unbound avenger sets in my mailbox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User

I have unbound avenger sets in my mailbox

Good for you. But it doesnt help you to get thru tong :)

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    2 fierce 1 piece with def/life steal stat((2def slots) and u choose if u want def or life steal on ur companion defense slots, 4 offence slots were u can decide if u want radiants, brutals or Azures base on your char stats needed.
  • aldvim#2628 aldvim Member Posts: 3 New User
    The problem as I see it is most items in the game get replaced by something better every few mods. This was eventually true for even the HV and fabled stuff once they took the bonuses away. The loyal sets however, have remained BiS with no way to get it anymore, other than the few that are left on the AH.
  • It would be really great if they could make the loyal stuff bound to account instead of char, so I can at least share the ones i don't use, on other toons.