test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranged Serpent Stacks (Bugs)

alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
I have noticed since Iv been back Seismic Shot does not pull from your ranged serpent stacks anymore even if it makes contact with something. Doesn't matter if your at 2 or 1 when you use it remains the same. Sadly I dont really use this power anymore due to the amount of extra time you have to spend draining your ranged stacks. Another issue Iv encountered is with Cordon of Arrows. The use of this no longer pulls from your ranged stacks as it should. It will only take away a stack if the power damages something by contacting with it. Which is incorrect because it is a dmg power not a non dmg power like foxes cunning. Heres the odd thing with Cordon though if you are 0 stacks of Melee Serpent or 1 and use this power it will add to your melee side then and only then by use of the encounter or actual contact with a target. So for some reason the Ranged Serpent side functionality has changed. Let me know your thoughts below and maybe we can get this fixed. Hope I didn't confuse anyone.lol
Guild: TLO GH 20
Main: EMERALD LEGEND

Comments

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Something is actually off-place with stacks. Cordon doesn't always work properly as you say, same for Seismic and Slasher's Mark.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80