• tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    If u cant find groups as dps u maybe should look at your self first
    edited August 2017

tom#6998 said:

> @defiantone99 said:

> If u cant find groups as dps u maybe should look at your self first

>

> Let me guess, you now play GF instead of SW?

I play sw/gwf/hr/op/gf/dc and have 0 problems to find groups with all of my chars. If your gwf cant get into groups look at yourself!

Haha. FotM GF, just like Ryu. I have no problems finding groups. That does not change the fact that DPS classes are not needed.
    better shut up u pug xD. as if you could even set a foot into the new dungeon. U are not needed thats all.

edit: better ad FOTM GWF/DC/GF/HR/OP. and u know what the best is... i have an easier time surviving on my GWF then on my dps GF. GWF is HAMSTER full tank compared to dps GF in tong

tom#6998 said:

tom#6998 said:

> @defiantone99 said:

> If u cant find groups as dps u maybe should look at your self first

>

> Let me guess, you now play GF instead of SW?

I play sw/gwf/hr/op/gf/dc and have 0 problems to find groups with all of my chars. If your gwf cant get into groups look at yourself!

Haha. FotM GF, just like Ryu. I have no problems finding groups. That does not change the fact that DPS classes are not needed.
    better shut up u pug xD. as if you could even set a foot into the new dungeon. U are not needed thats all.

edit: better ad FOTM GWF/DC/GF/HR/OP. and u know what the best is... i have an easier time surviving on my GWF then on my dps GF. GWF is HAMSTER full tank compared to dps GF in tong
    talon1970 said:

*Sigh*

It is more that people like tom, me, some others are maybe a little bit tired about self-proclaimed "Savior of the Game" people, constantly whining about "meta party lineups", "meta builds/guides", "OP Classes", and trying to force everyone to play the game as "they" want.

Everytime these "Forum Knights", spending more time to write nonsense, meanwhile we are "just" play the game, testing stuff, and yes IF something is competely out of control, reporting it.

Once more...who cares in PvE!!! if an Gf or another class is able to deal as much dps the class, the group synergy could do, or is able to buff them as high as possible...

And especially you @defiantone99..you are such an special snowflake, critizising that SoD is broken.."And should be adjusted!"" (nerfed), great you had success, you can be proud of yourself, you have "saved the game" once more, *applauding*
    And in the "meta groups b*lls*it thread" from commanderdata02 you are "stating out", that in such groups, classes like SW and (SURPRISE) Tr are overseen again.

So could you please take your hand away from the keyboard, maybe this could "safe the game".

Tough guys, not!
    since u never really had an argument or facts behind your bullshittalking it doesnt suprise me at all that thats all u say
  • talon1970talon1970 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 152 Arc User
    Do you assume my gender?
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Maxed out Instigator Gwfs should do as much damage as a fully maxed conqueror GF. That's what I think and yes Im fully aware no one plays instigator or sentinel.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • muliermulier Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    dont like it dont read it, easy as that... xD

im not part of the community for long, but if that the general tone used in forum disucssions... theres no point in having those
This discussion has been closed.