test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to use loadouts?

martinoaq#4505 martinoaq Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have made a GF the other and a couple weeks later the loadouts came out. Currently i am using the swordmaster GF but i wanted to know if I could also use the Iron vanguard aswell with use of the loadouts. Because i want to make a buff gf, and a dps gf.

If its possible can someone explain this to me

Comments

• ccghost62#4967 ccghost62 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm new myself so
    idk
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    A loadout allows you to set anything that can be changed with a respec, including paragon path and leveling stat points (STR, DEX, etc...) It won't let you change your race, appearance or staring rolls.

When you activate a new loadout, it will allow you to build the new spec from scratch. Only use the loadout window to create a new one or rename an existing one. Change back and forth using the dropdown menu to avoid accidental deletions, etc...
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Yes,

I have a Conq SM loadout (DPS) and a Tact IV loadout (Tank/buff).
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    pitshade said:

A loadout allows you to set anything that can be changed with a respec, including paragon path and leveling stat points (STR, DEX, etc...) It won't let you change your race, appearance or staring rolls.

When you activate a new loadout, it will allow you to build the new spec from scratch. Only use the loadout window to create a new one or rename an existing one. Change back and forth using the dropdown menu to avoid accidental deletions, etc...

Loadouts are why the devs changed the cost and what we can modify with a race reroll. Previously a race reroll was 2K zen and provided us a full respect. Now it only does the race and initial stats due to the fact all players at level 30 gain a 2nd loadout.

As for GF loadouts:

I recommend having one be a tank harder group content and the second be a DPS focus for solo content. When I play my DPS build I swap over my mount equipped power for added DPS and when I run group content, regardless of the loadout I'm using, I run the defense mount equipped power.

My full on tank loadout is setup with boons to obtain a maximum DR and deflect chance, whereas my DPS is setup for higher damage from critical attacks.

• darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    i have a question if i have a ring with 2 slots offense enchanted with azure and silver in a loadout and other loadout have other ring with 2 slots defensives may be put same enchanteds in both loaduots ?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The loadout won't move enchantments between different items.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother