test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siege of Neverwinter drops

falkenblackhandfalkenblackhand Member Posts: 310 Arc User
Has anyone else noticed that the drops in the Siege Battleground, the vouchers in particularly, do not glow when they fall? Is this intentional? If not, can someone please look into fixing this? Thank you!
-Falken Blackhand (Co-Leader) Of The Forsaken Reborn
LVL 70 Hunter Ranger Pathfinder/Trapper

Comments

• kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Yep, I'm on PS4 but same issue. The longer I'm running the siege event is when that starts to happen. If I close the game and reopen it works fine for a bit but then eventually same thing.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Same thing today on xbox. Just a very pale outline on the ground.
  • sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I'm somehow not getting any drops at all on the siege battlefield. No vouchers or anything. My Wanderer's Fortune is also not kicking in on the battlefield, even if it's the first place I go when logging in and the cool down has reset. I contacted Pefect World and was told it's a bug and to report it here, but I'm interested to see if maybe the items are there and I can't see them? Seems unlikely, but hey..... It would be better than missing out entirely, as it appears I am now.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I think vouchers only drop after you collect the SH quest. Otherwise, you don't see more than a few coffers. No idea about the insignia though.
    I just move around with the reticle focused on the ground until I find a drop. You can also try to adjust the tv brightness a bit to help. There is an outline usually but it can be very hard to see.
  • meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    See my reply to: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1229900/dropped-item-glow-missing-bug-report

This is not just an issue with Siege, but Siege seems to have something that causes it more often.
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.