test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I wonder when Paladin will deal with the problems?

zeus#7254 zeus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
In the patches up to now, we are making advices for other classes. But I do not see any positive development for paladins yet.

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    You can make a case that Bulwark is garbage and Light is situational, but Justice Tankadins and Justice Healadins do extremely well at their given roles.

• Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    @zeus paladins can have great party utility and personal dps perfomance in both pve and pvp so I don't get why you're stating that
  • Options
    onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    To solo Chult, the recommended GS is 12000. My OP GS was about 10500 when I started soloing it. It was easy to solo. Chult was a positive development for this Paladin!

My DC, which had a GS about 11500 had a much more difficult time. Many squishy classes have a difficult time with Chult dailies when their GS is lower than 12000.

But to answer your question more directly, here is a thread where an issue was brought up in an intelligent fashion, the developers took notice and corrected it. It was all behind the scenes, unless you happened to see this thread.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1231490/brand-of-the-sun-bugged-with-last-patch
    Post edited by onodrain on
  • Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    My OP tank was 12.6k starting Chult, and it is a breeze. I feel this whole place was designed with me in mind.

Lots of critters swarming me, to increase my temp HP pool
    as well as send back the damage with the Binding Oath mechanic.
    Loving the Jungle.
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Agree with all above, especially with respect to running around in Chult where a pally's utility and survivability makes the zone a lot easier to play than it may for other classes with lower than the recommended item level. Soloing the zone as a prot is a breeze and while its slightly more challenging as a devo, it is still fairly easy so long as you don't take anything for granted. Now with respect to the OP's original post, there are a couple of threads in the Citadel forum page with suggestions folks have made on some changes we would like to see but, even if the devs have reviewed and plan to implement those suggestions, it will still take time before we see them as players. Just be patient.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    As a PS4 player who gets Chult next month - reading this makes me warm and fuzzy
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

As a PS4 player who gets Chult next month - reading this makes me warm and fuzzy

Prep your wheelchai- .... wait a second, dammit Tardli!

Prep your Tankadin loadout, because if PC is any indication, most teams are going for a full buff setup (GF/DC/Tankadin and 2x DPS or 1x DPS 1 DC).