test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rings +5 dropped from hunts

darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited August 2017 in PvE Discussion
hi guys i wish know which is the drop rings +5 from hunts yesterday one friend and i hunt 3 spliti and dropped only rings +1 y +2 now this morning i do 5 hunts spli-ti and dropped rings +1 and +2 this seems bad how many preserved hearts i should do by see at least 1 ring +4 epic if legendary +5 will be unreachable ?

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I take it you are new and haven't had the pleasure of doing underdark skirmishs and CN for those +5 rings. It's like winning the lottery. Don't drive yourself crazy over it.
  • dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    Are the rings from these hunts account bound?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    dairyzeus said:

Are the rings from these hunts account bound?

The +3 and up are BtA. I'm not sure if the +1 and +2 rings from hunts are BoE, but I can confirm the +1 and +2 rings from digging up Chult treasures are BoE while epic items are BtA.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I got 2x +5 rings so far. Both of undead slayer. One from spli-ti, the other one form t2 zulkir hunt. Both on the same day so i guess i must have pleased the almighty rng gods somehow. Well over 100 hunts since mod release. Yet to do t3 ones though. +5 rings supposed to have better chances. Better by cryptic standards anyway =) Some of the alliance members pulled beastslayer + 5s form t1s.