test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old Gear that should come back as Transmutes!

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    nine hells gwf chest piece that i by mistake salvage the gear with the transmute on it T.T please someone track it
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    zebular said:

kacezet said:

You should still be able to get Skyhold Plate Armor if you find someone who will share the quest with you.

The Skyhold Plate Armor is the same model as the +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor and the Maelstrom Cloak (all classes) is the same as the missing TR and DC ones, yes? If so and those models are still obtainable, then there really is no need for them in this list, correct?

IIRC Skyhold was bound to character or account, so you pretty much only get to use the transmute once, unless you level another alt of same class to level 54 or so. So while technically still in game(which I can't confirm) it would still be nice if it was more easily avaliable.

• erageramboeragerambo Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Hey there Familia,

I was going through some of my old transmogs on GWF and came across one gem. My old Shadow Wold Headpiece and I remember it being for both GWF and GF. Of course, the thing is bound to character so it will remain on my GWF.

I have a few of the old transmog items, SWH as mentioned before, Banded Troll Hammer, Hrimnir's Helm (also on my dang GWF).

Are any of these items still collectible in Neverwinter or are these left to the AH to go for Millions of AD for the unfortunate fashionista. I ran a few of the old GWD and killed some stuff in Vellosk, but with no luck. I am pretty positive they are gone for the foreseeable future, but wanted to check here to see if anyone else had any luck finding them.
  • imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    dark armor of lolth
    bloodied wolf pelt
    mantle of the host tower
    grand templar skins
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    Nope. That's why they are so expensive. Shame really, there are quite alot of cool transmutes from the past. I'm lucky to still have the bear paws gloves transmute on my GF.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    arcanjo86 said:

nine hells gwf chest piece that i by mistake salvage the gear with the transmute on it T.T please someone track it

It's already in the first post. Though items from Mad Dragon are still available in small quantities from anyone running the Straight to Helm skirmish, as the skirmish boss drops equipment (used to also drop a few seals but that was fixed in 2013 or 2014). Still, that requires that players be able to find a group for run a leveling skirmish and also recognize that they got something worth auctioning. Plus any new drops of Sword of Tyranny are still ruined with dungeon dyepack.

Edited: You can queue for the skirmish without five players in the correct level range now. But... you have to know you can do that.
    Post edited by beckylunatic on
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

zebular said:

kacezet said:

You should still be able to get Skyhold Plate Armor if you find someone who will share the quest with you.

The Skyhold Plate Armor is the same model as the +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor and the Maelstrom Cloak (all classes) is the same as the missing TR and DC ones, yes? If so and those models are still obtainable, then there really is no need for them in this list, correct?
    IIRC Skyhold was bound to character or account, so you pretty much only get to use the transmute once, unless you level another alt of same class to level 54 or so. So while technically still in game(which I can't confirm) it would still be nice if it was more easily avaliable.
    All levelling quest equipment rewards can be gotten again if you can find a player to share the quest with you. It's a little fiddly, but doable. They're class-specific AND generally BtC (because it's a quest reward), so you have to do them on the character you want the item on. BtA wasn't really even a thing when the levelling quests and rewards were designed.

Neverwinter Census 2017

grimah said:

Nope. That's why they are so expensive. Shame really, there are quite alot of cool transmutes from the past. I'm lucky to still have the bear paws gloves transmute on my GF.

The reason most of this stuff is gone, for those just coming to the game now, is because when the level cap was raised, the dungeons were changed and all the old dungeon rewards were nuked from orbit.

Interesting transmutes that remain are quest boss drops and can therefore be obtained by running quests or apparently still from the corresponding zone bounty bags (I wasn't sure about this since the update to bounty vendors). Some of them resemble dungeon drops, maybe even use the same skin in a scant few cases. But you shouldn't confuse them. Dungeon drops were never available from bounty bags.

Neverwinter Census 2017

Also some old T1and T2 sets are only partialy present

The way these worked is the torso for each class of the original five was different on the T1 and T2 sets. HR and SW had a single shared appearance for their T1 and T2 sets. The original five classes basically had a symmetrical torso armor at each tier, and then one decorated on the right side and one decorated on the left side. Probably a bit more complicated than that, but it's a very easy way of describing what was different about their appearances.

The helms, gauntlets, and boots were the same for each tier, and the same appearances are widely available as level 70 equipment anyway.

Standard level 70 gear uses a T1 set as the base model by class, and epic crafted level 70 gear uses a T2 model, but since each class has a single appearance for all this equipment, a bunch of torso armors are still missing. The Maze Engine store might restore one, but in some cases (I could not say which without checking in-game) the set you can unlock is identical to standard gear (which is sloppy and a little insulting, honestly).

I'm pretty sure other classes had a bunch of +4 level 60 rare armor that were removed too.

If you want to get really complicated about discontinued equipment, each class used to have different appearances on their randomly dropped gear determined by level, quality, and stat allocation (still talking about the original five only, later classes didn't get such loving attention to their equipment art). Uncommon items had more variance than rare ones as each stat combination looked different. Rare items were more uniform in looks.

GF - Defender (green), Valiant (blue)
    GWF - Warrior, Berserker
    DC - Devoted, Blessed
    CW - Caster, Occult
    TR - Evader, Nefarious

These words also describe specific stat combinations on accessory gear. Some of these naming conventions were also reused for contemporary crafted gear so you have to look at other modifiers to know if the gear is old or new.

Piercing, Smiting, Tempered, of Protection, of Youth... ehhh, need to check my stash for all the modifiers. At any rate, a +4 Smiting Evader's armor looks different from a +4 Evader's Armor of Youth, but they both look different from a +1, +2, or +3 armor of the same type.

I have a ton of these armors bought when we didn't have gear previewing and I could store them in my mail (!) because I'd just snap up everything that was cheap, and I'm slowly selling off the ones I don't like so much.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    kacezet said:

@zebular
    - You linked +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor everywhere from +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor to Purified Black Ice weapons.
    - in mod1 Fomorian Fabled Symbol is wrong, the one you linked is a part of Fomorian Fabled weapon set. The correct one is Fomorian Totemist's Symbol (screenshot).
    - Maelstrom Cloak for all classes can still be obtained from bounty boxes, unobtainable are DC/TR ones.
    - Iceshard Dagger and Iceshard Blade got the same model, one came from normal dungeon, one from epic
    - Sword of Tyranny is a normal dungeon version of Sword of the Tyrant, they got the same model

Overall you mostly changed the names from epic dungeon to normal dungeon versions and vice versa, but I'm really surprised that wiki got pages for so many of them.

Where do you think half of the items on the list came from?

If you would look at the list you'd see that items are categorized by the dungeon name, this is where those items came from.

+4 Elven Valiant Plate Armour (GF) a.k.a. Skyhold Plate Armor(?)
    I'm pretty sure other classes had a bunch of +4 level 60 rare armor that were removed too.

Then someone changed the list, because that is not the list in the post I originally responded to... & THAT list included many items (half may be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much) that were, and are available from the bags you get from the bounty traders.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2017

kacezet said:

@zebular
    - You linked +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor everywhere from +4 Elven Valiant Plate Armor to Purified Black Ice weapons.
    - in mod1 Fomorian Fabled Symbol is wrong, the one you linked is a part of Fomorian Fabled weapon set. The correct one is Fomorian Totemist's Symbol (screenshot).
    - Maelstrom Cloak for all classes can still be obtained from bounty boxes, unobtainable are DC/TR ones.
    - Iceshard Dagger and Iceshard Blade got the same model, one came from normal dungeon, one from epic
    - Sword of Tyranny is a normal dungeon version of Sword of the Tyrant, they got the same model

Overall you mostly changed the names from epic dungeon to normal dungeon versions and vice versa, but I'm really surprised that wiki got pages for so many of them.

If you would look at the list you'd see that items are categorized by the dungeon name, this is where those items came from.

Then someone changed the list, because that is not the list in the post I originally responded to... & THAT list included many items (half may be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much) that were, and are available from the bags you get from the bounty traders.
    This is the list posted before it was first updated on Fri 18 Aug 2017 01:28:02 AM UTC that you originally responded to, which was a direct copy/paste from this old thread:
    The Cloak Tower:
    - Club of Ogrekind (mh, GWF)
    - Bloodscar's Armor (chest, TR)
    - Boots of the Chieftain (feet, TR)
    - Tribal Bracers (arms, TR)

Cragmire Crypts:
    - Hat of the Pirate Host/Hat of the Pirate Horde (head, all classes)
    - The Blackdagger Blade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Corsair's Bracers (arms, GWF)
    - Maelstrom Cloak (neck, DC)
    - Blight Armor (chest, CW)

Gray Wolf Den:
    - Greywolf Breastplate (chest, GWF&GF)
    - Stormcaller Tunic (chest, DC)
    - Shadow Wolf Headdress (head, GWF&GF)
    - (?)Sword of the Shadowolf (mh, GWF)
    - Betrayer's Bloodstained Claws (arms, GF)
    - Frostwolf Pelt (neck, all classes)
    - Bone Belt (belt, all classes)

Lair of the Pirate King:
    - Thickgristle's Belt (belt, all classes)
    - (?)Thickgristle's dagger (mh/oh, TR)
    - Lizardfolk War Visage (head, TR)
    - (?)Surgeon Greaves (feet, GF)
    - Lizardfolk Bracers (arms, (?)GWF)
    - Lizardfolk Scimitar (mh, GF)
    - Dark Blight Armor (chest, TR)
    - Thickgristle's Bracers (arms, CW)

The Frozen Heart:
    - Troll Helm (head, DC)
    - Sharpened Ice Axe (mh, GWF)
    - Avalanche Gauntlets (arms, GF)
    - (?)Troll Warhammer (mh, GF)
    - Iceshard Dagger/Iceshard Blade (mh/oh, TR)

Spellplague Caverns:
    - Armor of Insanity (chest, GF)
    - Cloak of the Aboleth/Mantle of the Aboleth (neck, all classes)
    - Reaver's Edge/Reaver's Blade (mh, GWF)
    - Greaves of the Sovereignty (feet, GF)
    - Abolethic Dagger (mh/oh, TR)
    - Boots of Dominance (feet, CW)
    - Girdle of the Aboleth (neck, all classes)
    - Mark of the Sovereignty (neck, all classes)

Temple of the Spider:
    - Armor of Lolth (chest, DC&CW)
    - Venomblade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Dark Bracers of Lolth (arms, GWF)

Caverns of Karrundax:
    - Burning Shard of Elemental Fire (mh, CW)
    - Firegiant Coronet (head, CW)
    - Unknown Name (mh, DC) ~from 1st boss
    - Hardened Dragonscale Armor (chest, GWF)
    - Amulet of Lashing Storms (neck, any)
    - Heavy Archon Shield (oh, GF)

Lair of the Mad Dragon:
    - Scale of the Nine Hells (chest, GWF)
    - Longsword of the Tyranny (mh, GF)
    - Mace of Nine Hells (mh, GF)
    - Bracers of Devilry (arms, TR)
    - (?)Daemonic Greatsword (mh, GWF)
    - Manacles of Torment (arms, DC)
    - Scale of the Nine Hells/Hardened Scales of the Nine Hells (chest, GWF)
    - Cloak of the Ashmodai (neck, all classes)

Throne of Idris:
    - Maul of Midnight (mh, GF)
    - Griefstone Circlet (head, DC)
    - Netheril Blade/Sharpened Netheril Blade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Shroudcloth Bindings (arms, TR)
    - Soulforge Skullcap (head, CW)
    - Spellbinder Gloves (arms, CW)
    - Shroudcloth Wraps (arms, CW)

The Dread Vault:
    - Mindflayer Belt (belt, all classes)
    - Illithid Psionic Crystals (mh, CW)
    - Illithid Robes of Dominion/Illithid Robes of Domination (chest, CW)
    - Hulk's Bracers (arms, DC)
    - Crystal Dagger/Crystal Blade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Mindflayer's Leeching Gloves (arms, CW)

Promotional Items:
    - Valindra's Crown (head, all classes)

Unknown dungeon:
    - Greaves of Dominance (feet, GWF)

Mod1 Fury of the Feywild:
    - Fabled Iliyanbruen armor sets (4-piece armor, all classes)
    - Iliyanbruen Ancestral weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Fomorian Fabled weapon sets (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Fomorian Totemist's Symbol (mh, DC) ~epic item from MC 2nd boss

Mod2 Shadowmantle:
    - Thayan Zealot/Dread Servitor weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Fallen Dragon weapon sets (mh+oh, all classes)
    Mod2 pvp patch:
    - Profound armor sets (4-piece armor, all classes)
    - Profound weapons (mh+oh, all classes)

Mod3 Curse of Icewind Dale:
    - Black Ice weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Corrupted Black Ice weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Purified Black Ice weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Corrupted Black Ice Cloak (neck, all classes)
    - Purified Black Ice Cloak (neck, all classes)
    - Corrupted Black Ice Belt (belt, all classes)
    - Purified Black Ice Belt (belt, all classes)

Mod4 Tyranny of Dragons:
    - Draconic weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Dragon Cult weapons (mh+oh, all classes)

Mod5 Rise of Tiamat:
    - Draconic Templar armor sets (4-piece armor, all classes)

• katerrotkaterrot Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Epic PVP Equipment - Profound Armor (Item Level 100)

DC: Profound Faithful Armor, Profound Righteous Armor, Profound Virtuous Armor
    CW: Profound Oppressor Armor, Profound Renegade Armor, Profound Thaumaturge Armor
    TR: Profound Scoundrel Armor, Profound Saboteur Armor, Profound Executioner Armor
    HR: Profound Archer's Armor, Profound Combatant Armor, Profound Naturalist Armor
    GWF: Profound Destroyer Armor, Profound Instigator Armor, Profound Sentinel Armor
    GF, OP: Profound Conqueror Armor, Profound Preserver Armor, Profound Tactician Armor
    SW: Warlock's Profound Armor, Diabolist's Profound Armor, Bane's Profound Armor
    zebular said:

kacezet said:

@zebular

This is the list posted before it was first updated on Fri 18 Aug 2017 01:28:02 AM UTC that you originally responded to, which was a direct copy/paste from this old thread:
    The Cloak Tower:
    - Club of Ogrekind (mh, GWF)
    - Bloodscar's Armor (chest, TR)
    - Boots of the Chieftain (feet, TR)
    - Tribal Bracers (arms, TR)

Cragmire Crypts:
    - Hat of the Pirate Host/Hat of the Pirate Horde (head, all classes)
    - The Blackdagger Blade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Corsair's Bracers (arms, GWF)
    - Maelstrom Cloak (neck, DC)
    - Blight Armor (chest, CW)

Gray Wolf Den:
    - Greywolf Breastplate (chest, GWF&GF)
    - Stormcaller Tunic (chest, DC)
    - Shadow Wolf Headdress (head, GWF&GF)
    - (?)Sword of the Shadowolf (mh, GWF)
    - Betrayer's Bloodstained Claws (arms, GF)
    - Frostwolf Pelt (neck, all classes)
    - Bone Belt (belt, all classes)

Lair of the Pirate King:
    - Thickgristle's Belt (belt, all classes)
    - (?)Thickgristle's dagger (mh/oh, TR)
    - Lizardfolk War Visage (head, TR)
    - (?)Surgeon Greaves (feet, GF)
    - Lizardfolk Bracers (arms, (?)GWF)
    - Lizardfolk Scimitar (mh, GF)
    - Dark Blight Armor (chest, TR)
    - Thickgristle's Bracers (arms, CW)

The Frozen Heart:
    - Troll Helm (head, DC)
    - Sharpened Ice Axe (mh, GWF)
    - Avalanche Gauntlets (arms, GF)
    - (?)Troll Warhammer (mh, GF)
    - Iceshard Dagger/Iceshard Blade (mh/oh, TR)

Spellplague Caverns:
    - Armor of Insanity (chest, GF)
    - Cloak of the Aboleth/Mantle of the Aboleth (neck, all classes)
    - Reaver's Edge/Reaver's Blade (mh, GWF)
    - Greaves of the Sovereignty (feet, GF)
    - Abolethic Dagger (mh/oh, TR)
    - Boots of Dominance (feet, CW)
    - Girdle of the Aboleth (neck, all classes)
    - Mark of the Sovereignty (neck, all classes)

Temple of the Spider:
    - Armor of Lolth (chest, DC&CW)
    - Venomblade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Dark Bracers of Lolth (arms, GWF)

Caverns of Karrundax:
    - Burning Shard of Elemental Fire (mh, CW)
    - Firegiant Coronet (head, CW)
    - Unknown Name (mh, DC) ~from 1st boss
    - Hardened Dragonscale Armor (chest, GWF)
    - Amulet of Lashing Storms (neck, any)
    - Heavy Archon Shield (oh, GF)

Lair of the Mad Dragon:
    - Scale of the Nine Hells (chest, GWF)
    - Longsword of the Tyranny (mh, GF)
    - Bracers of Devilry (arms, TR)
    - (?)Daemonic Greatsword (mh, GWF)
    - Manacles of Torment (arms, DC)
    - Scale of the Nine Hells/Hardened Scales of the Nine Hells (chest, GWF)
    - Cloak of the Ashmodai (neck, all classes)

Throne of Idris:
    - Maul of Midnight (mh, GF)
    - Griefstone Circlet (head, DC)
    - Netheril Blade/Sharpened Netheril Blade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Shroudcloth Bindings (arms, TR)
    - Soulforge Skullcap (head, CW)
    - Spellbinder Gloves (arms, CW)
    - Shroudcloth Wraps (arms, CW)

The Dread Vault:
    - Mindflayer Belt (belt, all classes)
    - Illithid Psionic Crystals (mh, CW)
    - Illithid Robes of Dominion/Illithid Robes of Domination (chest, CW)
    - Hulk's Bracers (arms, DC)
    - Crystal Dagger/Crystal Blade (mh/oh, TR)
    - Mindflayer's Leeching Gloves (arms, CW)

Promotional Items:
    - Valindra's Crown (head, all classes)

Unknown dungeon:
    - Greaves of Dominance (feet, GWF)

Mod1 Fury of the Feywild:
    - Fabled Iliyanbruen armor sets (4-piece armor, all classes)
    - Iliyanbruen Ancestral weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Fomorian Fabled weapon sets (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Fomorian Totemist's Symbol (mh, DC) ~epic item from MC 2nd boss

Mod2 Shadowmantle:
    - Thayan Zealot/Dread Servitor weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Fallen Dragon weapon sets (mh+oh, all classes)
    Mod2 pvp patch:
    - Profound armor sets (4-piece armor, all classes)
    - Profound weapons (mh+oh, all classes)

Mod3 Curse of Icewind Dale:
    - Black Ice weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Corrupted Black Ice weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Purified Black Ice weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Corrupted Black Ice Cloak (neck, all classes)
    - Purified Black Ice Cloak (neck, all classes)
    - Corrupted Black Ice Belt (belt, all classes)
    - Purified Black Ice Belt (belt, all classes)

Mod4 Tyranny of Dragons:
    - Draconic weapons (mh+oh, all classes)
    - Dragon Cult weapons (mh+oh, all classes)

Mod5 Rise of Tiamat:

I can't say enough, just how awesome this is! Fashion is so important in a game like this, and I so happy to see and hear that the Devs understand this and want to bring back these items! <3<3<3

Please also include the profane PvP gear listed below. IMO, this is some of the most intimidating armor sets in the history of this game:

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    katerrot said:

Epic PVP Equipment - Profound Armor (Item Level 100)

DC: Profound Faithful Armor, Profound Righteous Armor, Profound Virtuous Armor
    CW: Profound Oppressor Armor, Profound Renegade Armor, Profound Thaumaturge Armor
    TR: Profound Scoundrel Armor, Profound Saboteur Armor, Profound Executioner Armor
    HR: Profound Archer's Armor, Profound Combatant Armor, Profound Naturalist Armor
    GWF: Profound Destroyer Armor, Profound Instigator Armor, Profound Sentinel Armor
    GF, OP: Profound Conqueror Armor, Profound Preserver Armor, Profound Tactician Armor
    SW: Warlock's Profound Armor, Diabolist's Profound Armor, Bane's Profound Armor

edited August 2017
    @zebular

One additional item missing is the Hrimnir's Frozen Helm from The Frozen Heart Dungeon. It is a head piece for GWF & GF, but may be used on all Classes. I cannot remember,
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Along with adding all these items to the game on a vendor as transmutes.....there is one enhancement that really should be worked on and would be LOVED by all - a transmute storage area that stores every "skin" you have either obtained or owned.

I don't recall what game it was, maybe DCUO, but when you acquired an item, you unlocked that items skin. You could, at will I believe, change any new item to that item skin. I don't think you even had to destroy the item or anything, it just unlocked.

This would solve a lot of issues, since there are a few reasons to destroy items (salvage, RP). Not to mention, this would make the game look a TON better as everyone would try and have matching gear.

I really think this should be looked into. Having to destroy items just for the skin is not a great system.

Along with adding all these items to the game on a vendor as transmutes.....there is one enhancement that really should be worked on and would be LOVED by all - a transmute storage area that stores every "skin" you have either obtained or owned.

I don't recall what game it was, maybe DCUO, but when you acquired an item, you unlocked that items skin. You could, at will I believe, change any new item to that item skin. I don't think you even had to destroy the item or anything, it just unlocked.

This would solve a lot of issues, since there are a few reasons to destroy items (salvage, RP). Not to mention, this would make the game look a TON better as everyone would try and have matching gear.

I really think this should be looked into. Having to destroy items just for the skin is not a great system.

Agreed! And it is DCUO that has the saved Transmog system. Wonderful to say the least. It's tough in this game, especially with MH and/or OH transmogs with the way they are now. You need those to refine into newer, stronger artifact weapon sets, but you do so knowing you're losing the transmog and may never get it back of the item is gone for good.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

Even Diablo III does this - once you unlock a new skin, you can use it forever.

I aim to misbehave
  • lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    It would be nice to bring back the old epic armor sets as transmutes, like shadewalker, high vizier, master predator...

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Armor_Set just for sharing.
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Hi. Drider's players asked to transfer the link to the Removed Collection. Perhaps there will be missing items.
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Collection

Also a proposal was made to give the possibility of obtaining old transmutation objects for OP (deleted from the game before the appearance of this class).
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    Anyone remember where the Heroic Conspiritor's stuff came from? From Sharandar somewhere?

Anyone remember where the Heroic Conspiritor's stuff came from? From Sharandar somewhere?

Old blue gear? Randomized rewards in T1 dungeons. But I think the skins were reused in the Maze Engine store already.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    I was actually surprised to find the Maze Engine store did not have the Avatar of War set. Would be nice to have that set back.
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Has anyone mentioned the Dark Forest gear? They were a RNG box from the Dark Forest Lockboxes. They're fairly forgotten, but the transmutes were ok.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    @zebular , there are some more missing items:

Arcane Overseer's Tunic
    Arcane Overseer's Slippers
    Orb of the Arcane Overseer
    Talisman of the Arcane Overseer's (yes, it has the 's at the end -- I have all four pieces).

Obviously the talisman doesn't have a visual. The wiki says the chest piece drops in eFH and the feet piece in ePK, but it doesn't list the MH/OH. The models for the chest and feet pieces aren't unique (one of the Elemental Evil sets uses the same models and includes matching models for the head and arms), but the colors are unique ("Dyed with Dungeon Dye Pack" and all that).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I would like to see the profound PVP sets come back as transmutes, they looked awesome. They are the same sets the manikins wear inside the trade of blades. Here is one of the wiki pages on profound gear:

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Profound_Armor_of_the_Executioner
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • ollybongo89#3420 ollybongo89 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Please bring back the high vizier's gear for teansmute purpose, used to have it when first played wen they had seals of pegasus n that
  • lilrastalilrasta Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Would love to see this coming back!!

Mod5 Rise of Tiamat:

can easy be added to the Maze Engine supply list ^^

cheers

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User

Please bring back the high vizier's gear for teansmute purpose, used to have it when first played wen they had seals of pegasus n that

I'm pretty sure that skin is already available from the dwarven merchant in Mantol-Derith.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured