test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Piercing Damage

superkwstarassuperkwstaras Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Hello fellow rogues. I have to ask your opinion on some things after the introduction of the new mod. What is your opinion on the Passive power Opressive Drarkness and the Executioner feat Exposed Weakness regarding the changes on the piercing damage? Do you think they are viable now to a PVE build?

Comments

• blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Here as an example, CA up time was 100%, extra damage from atwills and encounters is majestic 1%. When it comes to Exposed Weakness, since we dont spent enough time in Stealth i doubt its good enough to pick it, assuming it works when you already have 85% RI but i guess it doesnt.

• superkwstarassuperkwstaras Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Thank you very much, that was very clarifying
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I have not used much piercing damage since new mod came out... I'll do some tests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • superkwstarassuperkwstaras Member Posts: 68 Arc User

I have not used much piercing damage since new mod came out... I'll do some tests

Thank you
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Piering is amazing now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Are you being facetious? Since they nerfed the SoD buff we got?
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    Not a single one of our piercing abilities became useful that wasn't useful before.
    Shadow Opportunity was trash before and its still trash.
    Oppressive Darkness was trash before and its still trash.
    Shadow of Demise initially was buffed, then nerfed and is now only marginally better than it was before.

Shadow was made much better by the initial change, and it put TR's closer to being what @rgutscheradev envisions them as being (the same thing I've always envisioned them as being), but then a bunch of un-informed forum warriors yelled and screamed and it was changed and all the changes were undone.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Not a single one of our piercing abilities became useful that wasn't useful before.
    Shadow Opportunity was trash before and its still trash.
    Oppressive Darkness was trash before and its still trash.
    Shadow of Demise initially was buffed, then nerfed and is now only marginally better than it was before.

Shadow was made much better by the initial change, and it put TR's closer to being what @rgutscheradev envisions them as being (the same thing I've always envisioned them as being), but then a bunch of egotistical "must have mah easy paingiver" crybabies yelled and screamed "nooo my easy paingiver!" and it was changed and all the changes were undone.

Fixed that for you.