test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Really need some help

lilfernvlilfernv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have a wood elf hunter and she is doring the Wizard of Phoz in the tower district. I get all the way to the Vault of the emerald spider and when I get to the section of the spider ladders I can not find them can some one please give me some kind of hint on what I can do .

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There is a chance that the quest is broken. Foundry quests are player made, and a lot of different things can cause them to break.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I would like to add to this, if you can contact the author of this quest, they want to know. I am assuming the author is still active in game or the quest would not likely be available to you. While you are in game look up the author's @handle and send a game mail to them. If you don't get a response in a few days or so, then send them a message on this thread as adding the @handle will give them a notification when or if they login to this forum.

All Foundry Authors appreciate you playing their quests and want to know when things are not working.
    wb-cenders.gif