test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Moonstone Mask in PE

Hello few questions and sugestions for the moonstone mask in the protectors enclave.

This is an area where ppl can meet up, it also hosts the vip only section you can teleoprt to.
What i would like to know, is there any plans to update this area and make it more relevant?

We need a reason to actually go there because as it is its just a pointless cul de sac area everything you can do there you can just do in the pe.

The vip section needs to be more vip'y lol it's about as useful as the garden on the roof.

Anyone else think it should get some kind of update refurbishment, something to make it "worth while" going there?

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'd like to see it being more useful though I have no idea how you'd go about doing that...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ollybongo89#3420 ollybongo89 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    I duno was hoping for a few sugestions.
    Like mod 12 relic shop could be put there and maybe place the trade bar store in there instead, i know theres an event that goes on where a shop appears there stuff like that.
    Make it a more relevant area so we have reason to go there, maybe redesign / update the interior that sort of stuff...
  • antechei#9127 antechei Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Pretty sure it's supposed to be an inn or something. Why can't I buy beer?
  • meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I'd like to see it have a collection of sellers, to make it viable as a one click travel spot. Placing a seal vendor (especially) here, or any other non-stronghold related vendor. This alone would make that clickable VIP benefit -option- beneficial. Currently the only other time its even slightly useful is during the Wakeen (sp?) event (iirc)
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    That place was a meeting place for roleplayers in the game at the old times.I am not sure if they are still in the game or they moved to some other game
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Ive personally spent alot of time in MM, yes most of the rp players have moved on, all thats left there is pvp q mates, n' storage alts.
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Beware for it is a place of degradation and filth! >:(
    Guild - Excalibur
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    dsn1118 said:

That place was a meeting place for roleplayers in the game at the old times.I am not sure if they are still in the game or they moved to some other game

On PC, it is still roleplayer central, and they tend to get a bit shirty when intruded on by the rabble, so adding unique vendors isn't the best idea there.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    People keep trying to touch me when I go in there...just take it off the map, it's like a bad travel rest area that you hear about on the news..lol
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • willow#5136 willow Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Hello few questions and sugestions for the moonstone mask in the protectors enclave.

This is an area where ppl can meet up, it also hosts the vip only section you can teleoprt to.

What i would like to know, is there any plans to update this area and make it more relevant?

We need a reason to actually go there because as it is its just a pointless cul de sac area everything you can do there you can just do in the pe.

The vip section needs to be more vip'y lol it's about as useful as the garden on the roof.

Anyone else think it should get some kind of update refurbishment, something to make it "worth while" going there?

I noticed a Player can do almost everything there with one notable exception - where's the Bank Branch?
    I can send and receive mail, why not also have a branch bank as well?

I can see the utility of a 'Hair Dresser' or perhaps a One stop shop for Character Editing.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

People keep trying to touch me when I go in there...just take it off the map, it's like a bad travel rest area that you hear about on the news..lol

If you don't give the pervs somewhere to hang out, they'll bother the regular folk in PE...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ollybongo89#3420 ollybongo89 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    So with mod 12b the penalty for leaving random dungeons.
    You will be teleported to moonstone mask and be stuck there for 30min like gta with the bad sports lobby lol