test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chult Voodoo items

clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
The voodoo items from Chult say that they work on minions, but what specifically counts as minion. Would the undead ogre count as a minion or is it only things like skeleton archer.

Also I got the Mask of the Voodoo Witch, which says if you use a daily on a minion there is a chance they will die instantly. I have tried this mask on my TR with Bloodbath and so far I have yet to see a single instant death occur, has anyone had an instant death occur from this.

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I used the Yuan-Ti one and all it was able to kill was one of the archers, so probably just the small mobs are considered minions. A pity they are one use, would be cool if you could use them over and over.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    What do you mean one use....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User

Yes it gets consumed, I guess it makes sense because the new dungeon will probably have ferociously hard hitting enemies and being able to continuously make them vanish with voodoo magic is overpowered.

I also need to comment on my original post. I have tried the Mask of the Voodoo Witch for days now and have yet to see a single instant kill proc, so either its bugged or the chance is as likely as getting an orange mount or it does not proc on a TR.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I could never get the chicken one to work, so no clue what it considers to be a minion.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited August 2017

Yes it gets consumed, I guess it makes sense because the new dungeon will probably have ferociously hard hitting enemies and being able to continuously make them vanish with voodoo magic is overpowered.

I also need to comment on my original post. I have tried the Mask of the Voodoo Witch for days now and have yet to see a single instant kill proc, so either its bugged or the chance is as likely as getting an orange mount or it does not proc on a TR.
    I think they just made those to fill the empty spots in our new bags.Whatever left from lures ofc