test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your seal cap is now horrible! Up it!

silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
It's like every other day now I have to say.. hold on fellows, need to cash in seals.. its driving me insane.. and its just not me, it's happening on like every other run I'm in and making it just wearisome.

IS it the biggest deal in the world ? No, but simple fixes like this goes along way towards players.

Up seal total, make it like 20k seals please! PLEASE!!!!!

I will throw in more !!! if I have to to make this happen.

1200 is ridiculous low, before while I was splitting some runs with lower tier seals it wasn't so bad.. but now.. if you do your two dungeons, a nemo or two, a KOS or 3 and two skirms.. bam back at cap.. and also while we at it, any discussions on higher rank VIPs? add in seal vendor to the list.. STILL annoying at 1200, but at least I don't have to run back to PE or IWD to cash them in.

Remember.. little things go along way!

Mod Edit: Removed all-caps from subject and reworded it more respectably.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Could be solved also if you could access the vendor through campaign like most other vendors.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    1200 is a bit low at least for protector seals especially if you require 200 to perhaps buy the unrestored gear but then also know you require another 500 or more just to buy the mat's to restore it.

They should expand protector seals upwards to 2000 - 2500 after all why should it matter if you choose to simple collect a little more before you buy your gear?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Its like every other day now I have to say.. hold on fellows, need to cash in seals.. its driving me insane.. and its just not me, its happening on like every other run Im in and making it just wearisome.

IS it the biggest deal in the world ? No, but simple fixes like this goes along way towards players.

Up seal total, make it like 20k seals please! PLEASE!!!!!

I will throw in more !!! if I have to to make this happen.

1200 is ridicolous low, before while I was splitting some runs with lower tier seals it wasnt so bad.. but now.. if you do your two dungeons, a nemo or two, a KOS or 3 and two skirms.. bam back at cap.. and also while we at it, any discussions on higher rank VIPs? add in seal vendor to the list.. STILL annoying at 1200, but at least I dont have to run back to PE or IWD to cash them in.

Remember.. little things go along way!

^^^ this! all of it.

seal increase: YES
    Vip seal vendor: YES

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I suspect it will stay somewhat low. If they up it, what happens to 1/2 price seal vendor events?

@jrdiiorio You hit the nail on the head! Give us access another way! VIP or currency window vendor! Trade bar merchant is in there and also in PE!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Higher seal cap and more access to seal vendors, please.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I am hitting the seal vendor more frequently now. I actually like having this "problem". Some other thread people are complaining about a salvage nerf? It's never been easier for me to hit the daily 36K refine limit on four toons.
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    Double seal cap and actually MAKE some items to purchase from the seal store. Or throw back in Elven gear... BTA
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    strathkin said:

1200 is a bit low at least for protector seals especially if you require 200 to perhaps buy the unrestored gear but then also know you require another 500 or more just to buy the mat's to restore it.

They should expand protector seals upwards to 2000 - 2500 after all why should it matter if you choose to simple collect a little more before you buy your gear?

dont fall for the relic gear scam, its outdated, try get league gear or pilgrim
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    There was 1200 protector seal cap + 1200 elemental seal cap.
    Now, elemental seal is replaced by protector seal as reward.
    Hence, the least they should do is the combine 2 cap into one. i.e. 2400.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Well, they could also just lower the amount of seals you get. That is another solution ofc. ... ... ...
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    +1 to add seal shop to vip B)
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    aidek0 said:

Well, they could also just lower the amount of seals you get. That is another solution ofc. ... ... ...

But not a very good one. Please raise the seal cap.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    You want : Up the seal cap
    Cryptic's answer :Earned seals cut in half

I think you should be careful about what you want
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

I am hitting the seal vendor more frequently now. I actually like having this "problem". Some other thread people are complaining about a salvage nerf? It's never been easier for me to hit the daily 36K refine limit on four toons.

The players complaining about "salvage nerf" only want to play one toon & mail the salvage items to themselves after they hit the rough AD cap.

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

Your subjective feeling of easier doesn't change the fact that it's a nerf. You simply loose the 50% invoke bonus. So I'm glad you find it easy, but I rather have the 50% additional AD per salvage.
    I don't have any toons that exist only to salvage. The 50% invoke bonus doesn't mean much to me anymore. On my DC and GF that I can easily do the two T2 runs every day, their bags are bursting with salvage pieces. I just pass the BtA pieces off to the DPS toons I don't get a chance to run T2s on.
    My guess is a nerf is more likely to happen before they increase the cap.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited August 2017

I don't have any toons that exist only to salvage. The 50% invoke bonus doesn't mean much to me anymore. On my DC and GF that I can easily do the two T2 runs every day, their bags are bursting with salvage pieces. I just pass the BtA pieces off to the DPS toons I don't get a chance to run T2s on.
    My guess is a nerf is more likely to happen before they increase the cap.

If it doesn't mean to you much that you get only 66% of what you could get from the same salvage, then nothing I can say.
    Also, maybe, perhaps, you noticed the small irony about you having full bags and transferring BtA pieces when the entire issue that was discussed is that the change will prevent doing exactly that to a large portion of the salvage because it is BtC now.

The refine cap is not what I'm talking about.
    Bottom line, if it doesn't bother you, or anyone else, cool, all the power to you, I think enough people are bothered by this, and the rings needs to be BtA, and seals cap increased.
    Post edited by micky1p00 on
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    There is no real reason for them not to double the seal cap at least.. I would prefer a triple at the very minimum.

its a tiresome cap, and in todays reality , doesnt play well.

micky1p00 said:

Also, maybe, perhaps, you noticed the small irony about you having full bags and transferring BtA pieces when the entire issue that was discussed is that the change will prevent doing exactly that to a large portion of the salvage because it is BtC now.

I have an overabundance of salvage pieces just from doing the 2xT2 runs. I forgot HEs give some seals too. I haven't done a single HE since mod 12 dropped. But I do remember the seals were somewhat annoying doing the ship BHE in RD. When they fix the BtC issue with the seal equipment, they will probably be concerned about opening the flood gates on salvaged AD. While not exactly the same, I think they learned their lesson with leadership army. Salvage army could be almost just as bad.