test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Removed from Paid-to-Play

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
edited August 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter is no longer a part of Razer's Paid to Play! They seem to have switched to a voting system for each month.

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
FrozenFire

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    "Hey FrozenFire, its great to see your love for the game and the rewards we have on Paid to Play! Thanks to the feedback from the community, we've worked to improve the program and involve the fans of the games to bring users together. Neverwinter will be back. When it does come back, remember to rally the forces of the forgotten realms and vote for it to be added into the rotation."

No longer permanent I guess :/
    FrozenFire
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    such HAMSTER since the decent rewards require 6 months of playing. i'm sure it was intentional since i was 69% of the way to a headset.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    putzboy78 said:

such HAMSTER since the decent rewards require 6 months of playing. i'm sure it was intentional since i was 69% of the way to a headset.

Yea :/ I'm at 95k...
    FrozenFire
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    is there an easy way to tell which games on the list are F2P? May give me something else to work on until they fix chult rewards for DCs because farming chult is obviously not worth my time.
    edited August 2017
    putzboy78 said:

is there an easy way to tell which games on the list are F2P? May give me something else to work on until they fix chult rewards for DCs because farming chult is obviously not worth my time.

The list is at https://www.razerzone.com/paid-to-play

DOTA 2 is F2P. So is Starcraft 2...
    FrozenFire
  • klzfcklzfc Member Posts: 14 Arc User

putzboy78 said:

Yea :/ I'm at 95k...
    I'm only at 90-ish k because of spordaic bugs where it doesn't award zSilver unless I reboot - annoying after a godo 3-5 hour session to learn nothing was recorded.