test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still get locked out of dig sites in RD

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just now my SW got locked out of the N'Halien dig site. Here is the course of events in case it helps resolve the problem:

- Entered N'Halien and looted it.
- Later on but before an hour had passed, opened N'Halien in a different instance with a dungeon map (instance #4)
- Left the area to wait until the hour had passed, but remained in the same instance #4. Went back to find that the site was closed again and the guards were all dead. Killed the enemies and reopened the site with another dungeon map after someone else upgraded the site.

Now I can't enter it even though I'm carrying 2 passes and more than an hour has passed since I last entered it. I'm still in instance #4.
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Hmm. Gyrion launched a counterattack just after I posted this. I fought off the enemies and upgraded the site, and now I can enter the dig site. Heck if I know why. I know an hour had passed previously because the first of my N'Halien passes had disappeared.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    You said an hour passed at 3 rd section and you still you had 2 enrty passes but those entry passes expire after 1 hr so it seems you made a timing error