test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sounds like we are getting a rough AD nerf .

124»

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    All if the seal items should be BtA as has been confirmed by the devs. So once this is fixed, we will be able to buy 4k RAD rings and send them to alts for salvaging.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

You can still salvage. I haven't done the math, but some players are saying that the new gear salvages higher than the old gear. The only real change is that the gear is currently BtC... which has been acknowledged as a bug. Soon to be fixed, we hope. So, not a Nerf.

Just because it was acknowledged doesn't mean it'll be changed! Until I see it on live or at least in preview patch notes I remain skeptical!!!
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    The rings are bound character ( are the same as in fbi bop) and the relic gear yes is a bug but even boa you need to restore them ( you will restore to equip to a character). You need seals to get the materials you need voniblood.
    SO you want to restore them for salvage? OR send them to other character and salvage them for 1000 ad each:).

The rings do not need to be restored, they can be salvaged as soon as they are purchased. If you are doing AD runs and/or Demonik HE's you should be able to get @ least 2 or 3 rings per week.

• jsmith#3214 jsmith Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yup looks like they didn't change to BtA...
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    They did change the Relic Set to BtA, but rings are still BtC.

No more salvage on multiple characters :'(
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    I stopped give a damn and parked all my alts in River District ship HE site.I started farming those with my alts. I only change to my main for doing weekly quests. I dont do dungeons, hunts and anything else until they change this BtC HAMSTER.