test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tr is permanerf in pwe y pvp??

difase#0722 difase Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Between the casualties unofficial and the officers are leaving us in the HAMSTER. Why do we nerfean the whirlind now that we do so much damage as a warlock in pull we HAMSTER again a rotation when you will improve when we delete the game and stop making money?

Comments

• Options
    difase#0722 difase Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    When do you improve when we eliminate the game and stop putting money into the game?
  • Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User

Between the casualties unofficial and the officers are leaving us in the HAMSTER. Why do we nerfean the whirlind now that we do so much damage as a warlock in pull we HAMSTER again a rotation when you will improve when we delete the game and stop making money?

Dear friend,

i can understand your pain as a TR but stacking any kind of same buff over and over is always a BUG in MMOs and it should never be done for simple reason of creating loops so this isn't a nerf and rather a fix to a skll that dosn't work properly and don't worry about TR in future they will be better because devs rework classes all time

trust me balancing a class arround bugs is never good for the class and warlock can be our prime exemple

it's good that they fixed the skill now you can get better rework when your turn on thier schedule come so just have some patience :)
  • Options
    hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    Been playing a TR since beta, and never thought of double dipping the WoB with AP artifacts. Silly, Silly, Silly me.

Like normal, missed the boat now. /sigh