test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spili-Ti spawn bug

nightbringer121nightbringer121 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Okay so here is the deal. If you are able to find a fresh instance and want to spawn this creature please, try to do it in a way that more people other than you can spawn it. Which means spawn the creature with the bait and then move AWAY from the cave. Lead it a little bit further away and only kill it then. It will start splitting into smaller golems and then a small boss will spawn again near the cave. Please lead that one away from the cave or the spawn point will bug and no one not even you will be able to use it unless new instance pops. Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    Wish they'd put a timer on it so it can reset. That way this bugs don't hang up all instances

• heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    this is frustrating me and my friends have been trying to hunt the splii-tii but never foudn any instance that isn't BUGGED :( been trying for 2 days now and no luck
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    I spent over an hr lastnight trying to use this [Preserved Heart] only to find this is bugged? grrrrr
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    Yep I posted on this a couple of days ago its really annoying and definitely not working as it should. I also pointed out the discrepancy in drop rates for T-Rex teeth compared to other lure components which is also annoying. Devs really need to address these types of things asap
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    This badly needs fixed in the next patch. It's ridiculous, especially since random people coming by can bug it for you even if you know what you are doing. I rather suspect some people have been doing that on purpose given how quickly the instances bug...
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    Check patchnotes.

• nightbringer121nightbringer121 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    spideymt said:

Check patchnotes.

Yeah still bugged ;).
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2017

This badly needs fixed in the next patch. It's ridiculous, especially since random people coming by can bug it for you even if you know what you are doing. I rather suspect some people have been doing that on purpose given how quickly the instances bug...

Of course some are bugging it on purpose. And then ask in trade 15 smops for the two lures than involves the hunt 1. The hunt 2 (Thazza something) and the necklace for KoS. 15 smops each ofc. All from same guild. Of course.