test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.85.20170711b.7

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
Todays patch notes are just a small hotfix:

Content and Environment
Sea of Moving Ice
• Fish are able to bite again in Sea of Moving Ice.

Comments

• Options
    time2011time2011 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    so when will the crashing end with out of memory while creating vertex buffer/creating texture be resolved? because 2months going on 3 is not very fun for me
  • Options
    salmistrasalmistra Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    5x legend companion, air archon 3x bonding rank 12 and full equipped. In battle smaller stats than before. For example, crit chance is roughly 7% lower than before the last module. A lot of the player is doing the same.
  • Options
    time2011time2011 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    i wasn't sure it was possible for it to get worse but it has now instead for the client in instantly close me out it now freezes my screen and waits 5seconds then kicks me out. i'd like any kind of news on the direct 3d out of memory crash, cause this really is BS to have this go on for 3months and still nothin on it
  • Options
    lexstar#2380 lexstar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Trying to install NW on pc and it has started the launcher and it says its patching but it has stopped about halfway through and that's it. How do I get this installed completely so I can play?
  • Options
    klzfcklzfc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I was fine until the Tuesday release and now I'm getting crashes to the desktop with the Cryptic error submission page at least once per day so far this week. Every crash happened when loading or while in some element of Mod12. Dungeons, Skirmishes and older content have been fine so far. The same reported "device removed" bug that has been reported the last few weeks. Using a GTX 960 if it helps, since previous crashes seemed to be mainly on ATI chipsets.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    16% Legendary companion bonus still gives 15%.

I will write a bug later.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Post moved.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k