test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

On your class, if you could change just one thing...

2»

Comments

• tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    @spideymt
    Any new infos on those rumors now that the mod is live?
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Well I got one that actually applies to two classes....

SW and TRs

Please change their stances ... they look like they wearing invisible back braces.. :(

I mean the curvature of their backs is so unnatural and disturbing

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Unnatural? It's just a severe hunch on the TR from stalking so many people and being constantly crouched down. And the SW probably spent many an evening brushing up on spells while hunched over a desk.

These might just be the most accurate postures in the game ;)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I hate the TR animation when they stop moving. It was changed to what we have now in Mod4 IIRC and it has bugged me ever since. Looks like I'm tripping over something.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    OP Burning Light power would not require you to hold the button down, instead it would last 1-4 seconds based on how many skill points were put into it. This would make the class feel quicker and more fluid.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

SW and TRs

Please change their stances ... they look like they wearing invisible back braces.. :(

dragonborn have this weird curve too. it is totally unnatural looking. and of course cws waddle like they're wearing dirty diapers. I can't play one because of it. way too disturbing. lol.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

SW and TRs

dragonborn have this weird curve too. it is totally unnatural looking. and of course cws waddle like they're wearing dirty diapers. I can't play one because of it. way too disturbing. lol.
    While I don't see a difference between CW and TR idle stance back curve, the CW combat stance is indeed annoying, it is the same movement speed, actually the same as TR running for example, but feels so slow...

SW and TRs

I have a dragonborn too... but she's a GWF and I didn't notice with all the armor on.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Either fix losing all your Divinity as a DC when you use a khyek, or make it possible to recharge out of combat.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • nirafelosnirafelos Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    HRs out of combat stand with their heads facing down slightly at all times. Stop looking at your feet, dude!

• astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    As well being Trapper, Ranger and Hunter, HR targets all the critical hit point of the enemy, knowing where (in case of dispersion) to inflict a "Death Strike"!
    Oh I got something else....

Warlock's Pillar of Power.....

Can we please get the effect when it's placed on the ground, to be a little less brighter than a star going supernova?

When that thing gets placed on the ground, it completely obscures any red AoE areas/zone/paths that may appear.