test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tomb of Annihilation Launch Bug Reports

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Lesser Soulforged Enchantment - twice have had it where falling and did not resurrect. Once in Castle Never, was no animation that it tried to resurrect, just straight death. Pressing X to show stats showed only fallen 1 time. Other was in new Chult area. Have never had this in past, first time. It for sure was not due to "This effect can only trigger once every 90 seconds." as each time was long delay before combat: for CN was in Protectors Enclave, and Chult was in the town before venturing out.
    Both events were on 7/25.

Ehhh, I'd try popping out all your enchants and putting them back and seeing if that resolves it. Might be a new occurrence of an old bug.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited July 2017

WHY?!

Merged with bug report thread. Tamed Raptor item level 50 ilvl lower than others at legendary.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    rudoxiki#9406 rudoxiki Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Hi, does anyone have a problem with armor penetration? After updating my character lost 5.8% of arm pen, the character has not been changed so what happened?
  • Options
    wickedduck22#9795 wickedduck22 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I don't know If anyone has reported this already but The Cavalry Tyrannosaur's equip power gives 500 item level instead of 250.
  • Options
    sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    > @beckylunatic said:
    > Fixed Whirlwind of Blades power stacking.
    >
    > Is this an item that actually broke in M12 in some new way, or is it a fix/nerf to the way it's previously been working? (arguably too strong in isolation but also shoring up other weaknesses in the class)
    >
    >
    >
    > It was a bug that was reported earlier and it was a strong enough issue that it got bundled in with fixes of things that are tied with the launch of M12. It's not a nerf in the traditional sense, since the stacking wasn't working as intended/designed.
    >
    > I can understand the distinction, but chose that phrasing because it's one of the items currently keeping TR DPS competitive with other classes.
    >
    > Just kind of a yikes, TR balancing can't come soon enough, if this is being changed now.

^ This. I didn't use this particular mechanic myself, but a lot of TRs did.

I mean, smoke bomb and path of the blade don't even proc the new enchantments. We have some serious disadvantages in PVE compared to nearly every other class.

I know the TRs are kind of the red headed step children of the game here, but it would be nice to be able to hold our own as a class, and maybe even be sought after for runs. The whole reason a lot of TRs went down the not WAI/broken mechanic route is that they feel they can't compete.

Can you ask the Devs to get the TR class moving in the right direction sooner rather than later? I think we've been pretty patient.
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • Options
    rudoxiki#9406 rudoxiki Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    > @defiantone99 said:
    > The bug that makes you lose your companion by changing zone/instance in a khyek has made it to Chult.

No i have companion and i lose armor pen on all places not only in new area. I check files when launcher start game and friends check my stats too. Before update i had 60,2% armor pen when download new module i lost 5.8% and have only 54.4%.. I use dancing blade companion and 3x avenger on him meaby any nerf stats on dancing? I didnt see anything in patch notes.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Graphics got a little bit weird: many red warning areas are invisible to me and any shadow makes my appearance black (shadow overhauls colours). edit: the shadow issue disappeared now by itself, so don't mind it)

As well: too many creatures now ignores GF block - knocks him down (charge of bulette or gorgon, T-rex tail slap...) or stuns him (dragon or KOS shouts).
    Post edited by rikitaki on
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

There is an issue with the legendary bonus from having 5 legendary companions. Although the buff icon is present in the top corner, the 31% stats do random fluctuate into non-existance.

I only have 3 legendary companions, but I am seeing the same thing. Here is the thing: With just one legendary companion, things are "normal" - yes, there is some fluctuation, of course, as the bonding runestones might not have 100% uptime, but things work like they did before, just with a 16% instead of 15%.

So far, so good.

The issue seems to start for real once you have 3 (or more) legendary companion - you get wild fluctuations, and the average seems lower than when you have just one legendary companion - I cannot measure it exactly, though...

Another issue: it seems there is something wrong with the Dinosaur Voodoo doll. The tooltip seems to be copy-n-paste from the Undead doll, and I have not been able to get it to activate at all.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

Fixed Whirlwind of Blades power stacking.

Is this an item that actually broke in M12 in some new way, or is it a fix/nerf to the way it's previously been working? (arguably too strong in isolation but also shoring up other weaknesses in the class)

A daily that can give power is very dangerous to stay like this. Imagine an annointed army to stack its power if you spam it.....
  • Options
    archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    I just find it amusing that no one seemed to care that WoB power buff stacked until now. SoD hits hard now so suddenly everyone cares.

Note: I am all for this fix as I never relied on power stacking with whirlwind, sure it was nice and I used it on trash mobs but most boss fights in the game never had enough adds to make it viable.

Guess I'll never break my record of 986k power.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    @asterdahl pioneer equipment is also not available for classes other than the one accessing the store.

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Ah, congratulation. Setting up Special Waypoint on the map is even more messed up then in the River district.
  • Options
    wickedduck22#9795 wickedduck22 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    When you complete King of spines and open the reward it says it gives 10 chultan riches but I didn't get any.. even checked inventory logs.
  • Options
    slad#5841 slad Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi guys! the server down? i can not login
  • Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    When performing the Fang of Dendar hunt, the attack of the boss can pin me in a corner and set me in Invisible Barriers that I cannot escape. The only way to get out is to suicide.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    The Topple Animation of the Dinos causes single targetting issues. If you are melee and are fighting the dino, the area of attack is the dinosaur itself. However, when the dino topples over, and shows the animation on the ground in any direction, the point of attack is still where the dino used to be, evidenced by the red circle. For single target encounters, one must turn the pointer away from the toppled body of the dinosaur and near the red circle (almost at 90% to the toppled dinosaur) for the encounter OR daily to show available. This wastes the toppled time of course unless one is used to the mechanism.

• Options
    The Range of the Dinosaur's roar is greater than the effect shown by the sound waves. I can stand outside the visible area of effect and still receive the stun from the dinosaur.

• Options
    When performing hunts with a lure, you sometimes get "hunt in progress." The lure site is red and one cannot interact with it. What the party must do is switch instances until one can find an instance where a hunt/the hunt is not in progress. I am not sure if this is due to some kind of programming where only 1 hunt can be ongoing per instance??

• Options
    kyriahnkyriahn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Fishing bug, pressing 1 when catching a fishing will sometimes not catch the fish but grey out all the arrows....
  • Options
    Fishing Bug: When running out of bait, one cannot use tab to select new bait. One must exit the water/boat, then re-enter and reselect bait.

• Options
    5 Legendary Companion Bug: If you have 5 legendary companions, the full bonus somehow is not given. I have to swap out any one companion and put my legendary back in to get the bonus. I have tested this in instance where no players around give additional buffs or bonuses. I cannot find why the bonus may change. But swapping out the companion to any other and putting the legend back in fixes it for an indeterminate amount of time.

• Options
    araxelvenaraxelven Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Using the new legendary Trex's mount power against Baphomet yesterday for the first time seems to have made it invulnerable. None of my hits connected for the rest of the fight and I actually died because I wasn't able to get any lifesteal back.

On the second try I used the mount power again without any issue and beat him in 15 seconds, so there may have been a weird interaction going on the first time.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Behe, that fishing bug isn't new. It is present in SOMI but there we all used Krill all the time so it mostly didn't matter.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Okay not as important as actual bugs, but the portraits that drop from lockboxes (illusionist, warlock, paladin) have a maximum capacity in the warehouse of just 1! We're already getting people throwing them away (dropping them in the Guild Bank). All the other portraits have a capacity of 15, is this WAI?

Also why are all the portraits not listed together?
  • Options
    I would call that an "actual bug". Not a game-breaking one, but conversely, probably *really* easy to fix.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    Remembered another one. The campaign UI once again shows two options for ToD and PvP campaigns (beginner and advanced), which are redundant at level 70.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    Question about what appears to be a new type of bind/trade status and whether it's WAI or not.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1233185/tomb-of-annihilation-preview-patch-notes-nw-85-20170711b-7 (see panteeleelee's post)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/6po2w7/mod_12_zen_prices/dkrbtil/

The new campaign tokens and what was referred to as "Volo materials" can be traded in person (therefore are not bound) but can't be posted on the auction house. Is that intentional? Because it's *weird*.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Some mobs attacks are not telegraphed with red circles as they should, e.g. Plague Maw self-centered aoe shows no red circle now before casting.
This discussion has been closed.