test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fair Dinkum is looking for a gauntlet guild - filled July 2017

melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
Fair Dinkum is looking to add a gauntlet guild to its ranks in the Greycloaks Alliance. If you are the leader of a smaller guild who would like to run with a bunch of slightly mad, fun-loving Aussies and international players, we’d love to help you build up your experience, your gear and your stronghold. We’re all about enjoying the game, being friendly, helping others and having a laugh. Fair Dinkum are mainly active in the evenings and weekends Australian Eastern Standard times, but there’s always allies online to chat with and share adventures. If you're a smallish guild but love to play, we'd love to have your company. Ideally you'll already be rank 5 or above, with a steady player base.

Info about our guild can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1216493/fair-dinkum-2-0-australian-and-new-zealand-guild-mostly

Contact me in-game @melindaoz or via the forum mail
Post edited by melindaoz on

Comments

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    FD is a fun group folks. you won't regret joining the alliance :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    We are proud of being a Fair dinkum gauntlet ... they are awesome
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    Fair Dinkum has added Warbearers to our Gauntlets, completing the roster. Welcome Warbearers and thank you to those who showed interest in joining us.