test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WTF Only 2 Heroic encounters in new area?

doublea2015doublea2015 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
Yea naw this is lame asf only having 2 Heroic encounters when your trying to complete 1 quest for complete heroic encounter and you don't have any small heroics just 2 large heroics, lol no were near enough for heroic encounters, I meen come on you don't have any small heroic encounters and if your trying to replace small heroics with Hunts lol that's just silly, rather you would have kept the idea of small heroics in the new area as well as the hunts, smfh doesn't make a lick of sense why you wouldn't have more then just 2 Heroics on something that's supposed to be soooo good.............. wish you guys were giving more time for testing and more content to add into this area x.x you guys clearly didn't have enough time to fully make this mod the way your customers would have wanted you to make it, instead of being stuck 1 time per week with lack of content and waiting around for 1 HE to spawn or switching maps to try to wait for one to spawn or trying to get to a fresh one, lol this portion needed more thought process then this.....but if your going to put in a quest that requires you to do a Heroic encounter make sure to put something out there specifically for that!!

Comments

• xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    @joe123thewayward I don't think the intention of the OP is to farm them. He just wants to finish the quest but is frustrated because he is unable to.

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Is it a required quest, or just one of many possible ways towards completing your weekly progression?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

also pass this around for those whom don't know, make sure to claim your Chult Pack from rewards vendor in protectors enclave, by doing so you give yourself a bit of advantage, its like 50 additional totems that don't count toward your weekly so once you have claimed that you can be at 36% advancement and like 106/125 totems for weekly on the campaign window already, advancement increases totems weekly cap and then come next week you will have enough totems to advance again fairly quickly.

make sure u claime it on main played char , because it 1 per account
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    I picked up that quest, zoned into the area, did some quests while I waited for the ability to change popped up. Someone in chat said "KoS up 12" I switched and completed it. Took under five mins or so to find a heroic and in the mean time was doing quests, not really sure what the issue is.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    dupeks said:

It's like they can't win. When they introduce a lot of HEs people complain about them. And when they pare them back people complain about not having them.

But my feedback on this: the new mechanic for group content I believe is intended to be the hunting. Which needs parties and rewards exciting drops. So I think it makes sense that they didn't overload the map with stuff that competes with the hunts.

If you haven't checked them out, I encourage you to try!

As I understand it, the drops for the hunts are only claimable by 1 person?