test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defeated by Discard!

Was doing some refining last night leveling up my Epic Aboleth Pact Blade, just got it to rank 50 when it just discarded! Felt like at that moment it got a bit laggy then it was gone.

I swear I wanted to throw up at that point, had a R11 Azure, R10 Azure ( which was ready to be refined to an R11), and last my Greater Vorpal that took me forever to get.

I submitted a ticket and hope CS can help. I'm just defeated right now losing that much which took me awhile to get.

Just had to vent a bit, never had this happen and it makes me not even want to play right now, especially since I have an empty main-hand currently. :(

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    This has happened 3 times for me on various characters. It is always with an artifact. I accidentally select discard but due to the double X button glitch in the game it discards it even before I can say no. I was not lucky with CS as the items I lost I can easily replace by going to the Vendor as they were sigils from classes. With your stuff that is not so easy to replace and you maybe able to get them back if you took the video right after you discarded it as it captures the last 15 minutes of your game play.
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    @mebengalsfan#9264 wait what? Hitting record records the 15 minutes prior to you hitting the record button?

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Yes. It all depends on how it is hit. It is listed in the PS4 manual.
  • kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Well I have to say the CS team were great, I got back all my items. I just invoked then went into my bag and saw everything in there I had lost, felt like Xmas. LoL

I'm grateful, I really didn't think I'd get anything back.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    xinexix said:

@mebengalsfan#9264 wait what? Hitting record records the 15 minutes prior to you hitting the record button?

Yeah any time you make a mistake immediately hit the share button and it records the last 15 minutes of what you were doing.

It is also excellent for recording stupid funny things that you just saw to share with friends.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• justmarionette#6941 justmarionette Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Well, i have a bad luck here, few months ago I was sure to move my artifact in bank chest, but when I try to renew my char, it was gone.
    CS said, that they cannot help me =(