test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another campaign completion question

I'm sorry if this question is over asked on the forums but this is regarding the PlayStation 4 tyranny of dragons campaign completion purchase. I really need some clarification.

My simple question is does it also unlock the tiamat boons? Not just the base boons. ALL of them. That way skipping the farming of tiamat would be possible.

Comments

• Options
    jano#8078 jano Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Yes it unlocks all boons
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    You have to buy it before you complete 50% of the campaign though - many of us got stuck past that mark and are now having to farm it even if we would have paid for it.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    kielg414kielg414 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    What do you mean you're stuck?
  • Options
    I passed the 50% mark before you could purchase the completion - now I cannot purchase the completion on that character and I have to suck it up and get the linu's favors to complete it the old fashioned way.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    I wonder if this is fixed because I'm at 67% and it says that I can purchase the completion I'm glad you explained your situation though I thought what you were saying is that you had purchased it and it didn't unlock what you needed
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Linu's Favor are the most tedious, pain in the backside campaign currency in any game. The Well of Dragons zone in general is a pain. Especially with the lag created during dragon encounters. Like many players, I just need the last 2 boons. Not even concerned with 100% completion. Just the boons.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. That's why I'm willing to pay for it to be done. If someone can actually verify that it gives you the boons even though they are that close to finishing. If love to hear or read verification.
  • Options
    xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    During the first half off sale during the jubilee i bought ToD. I had all but the last 2 boons when i bought it and it's all complete now.

• Options
    Really? Man if it's fixed I would love to buy the end of that campaign. I haven't checked since the option first came out to purchase campaigns. I hate hunting for Linus

• Options
    Ditto. And thank you
  • Options
    xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    @ravenskya Oh and apparently campaign tokens are a LOT cheaper in mod 12. 2k zen for ToD, which is less then i paid during the 50% off sale.

• Options
    NICE!!!! I need to start saving up and converting to zen then