test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tomb of Annihilation Launch Bug Reports

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Post on this thread any bugs or concerns you are encountering with the new Module Release. Please do not discuss previously existing issues on this thread!

Comments

• panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User

I cant continue the story quest i stuck here....and i cant leave this area...PLS HELP ME!!!

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • fester69trollfester69troll Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    It was not necessary to skip the video. Wait. They will come.
  • shanefrazier93shanefrazier93 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The Zoom function seems to be broken. I find my camera zoomed in all the way by default with no way to zoom back out. The mouse wheel doesn't work.

If I exit the game completely and log back in, it'll let me play with the zoom function for maybe a few seconds before zooming all the way back in again. It's making the game virtually unplayable because combat is impossible at that close of view.
  • eyedrops#2493 eyedrops Member Posts: 6 Arc User

The Zoom function seems to be broken. I find my camera zoomed in all the way by default with no way to zoom back out. The mouse wheel doesn't work.

If I exit the game completely and log back in, it'll let me play with the zoom function for maybe a few seconds before zooming all the way back in again. It's making the game virtually unplayable because combat is impossible at that close of view.

I have the exact same problem
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

We are looking into this report. We have been unable to reproduce it but will continue following up on it.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Fishing in the Sea of Moving Ice seems to be bugged now - you cast and nothing happens. Instead of waiting for a fish your rod is ready to cast again in a few seconds.

Several others who were attempting to fish in SOMI also said they were having this problem (not sure it matters, but I was using the purple rod. No idea what the others were using).
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Is the spawnrate of the "special" adds and the droprate of the trophys considered so low? After 4 hours of killing stuff in the jungle I got just 1 trophy.
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • shanefrazier93shanefrazier93 Member Posts: 28 Arc User

Update: From what I can tell it seems to be an issue with UI. I reset my UI to default and this problem went away. I have no idea -what- in the UI was causing it, but this does seem to fix the problem.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    You can use these to bind your scroll wheel to 2 different views and avoid the zoom in and out feature if you like. I tend to use 80/110 but you can adjust these values to suit your needs. From there just scroll the wheel up for 1 and down for the other!

/bind 0xfe "gfxSetDefaultFOV 80"
    /bind 0xff "gfxSetDefaultFOV 110"
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    seal trader, buy gear for other class is bound to char on pick up, when it should be bta on pickup, these need to be fixed soon, the ingredients are ok, some voninblood on seal trader for sale would be nice. @nitocris83 @terramak @asterdahl, loving mod so far specialy the guild kop farm team, good job everyone.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I've seen people who didn't know about the zoom feature saying their former FOV binds stopped working, so I'm not sure that will help unless you've already confirmed it today.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    My binds work great! Zoom feature didn't even disable them on toons who have it set!

Update:
    I've come out of zone and found myself zoomed in wayyyy too far and had to reset my binds! Within seconds of making this post lol
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    Bug

When allosaurs and T-rex monsters do their roar attack my gwf is stunned even if he is unstoppable.

Unstoppable is supposed to give control immunity so this should not be happening.
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I got my first quest in Chult, where I have to kindle the torches and then speak with someone in the jungle. Did the torches but then returned to the port for a break. Now I can not enter the jungle. It says, I need permission from the trading prince, but he has nothing to say.

Is it bugged, or is there a simple and obvious solution, as I'm just blind or stupid?
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    neirgara said:

I got my first quest in Chult, where I have to kindle the torches and then speak with someone in the jungle. Did the torches but then returned to the port for a break. Now I can not enter the jungle. It says, I need permission from the trading prince, but he has nothing to say.

Is it bugged, or is there a simple and obvious solution, as I'm just blind or stupid?

This may be linked to skipping cut scenes. Do you recall whether you skipped them?
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Player reported to me via in-game PM:

I uncheck a lot of quests, that were unchecked before. Then I close the journal and they are checked again...
    I just got 2 quests from Stronghold: Complete Throne of Dwarven Gods and Valindra's Tower. Others are ...
    It's not quest specific it seems. When I uncheck 2-3 then they disappear as they should. But if I uncheck even more, then they all pop up again, totally random.

My own Journal feedback:

The journal keeps selecting "Patching Things Up" from Sharandar after each step in Port Nyanzaru, so I have to keep scrolling down to pick the next quest from the current zone.

Other Journal feedback... it would be cool if the current area could appear at the top.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks everyone! Quick update so far:

-Minsc/Boo reunion: Necessary NPCs should show up after a bit (basically, the duration of the cut scene that was skipped).

-Zoom function: if you have used any commands that we don't officially support, you may experience issues. Reset your UI to default.

-Fishing in SoMI: We are looking into this and hope to have a fix out soon.

All other reported issues have been escalated and are under investigation. Thank you so much for the reports!
    hastati96 said:

Is the spawnrate of the "special" adds and the droprate of the trophys considered so low? After 4 hours of killing stuff in the jungle I got just 1 trophy.

Make sure you're looking in the not so obvious Batiri areas :)
  • neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    @tripsofthrymr

I did not skip the cutscenes.
  • kyriahnkyriahn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Tyranosauraus-rex aren't dropping fangs.....killed 4 and nothing.
  • arrowgon#3496 arrowgon Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    In the patch notes it stated a change in the Legendary Companion bonus and how you can get up to 31% of the summoned companions stats...Well I have all 5 of mine at legendary and when my three rank 12 bondings proc I am producing less than what I was at only 15%. One such example is my crit chance used to be at 100% +1 a couple and now is at 89% when bondings proc. Can you please ensure the legendary companions and procs are working properly?

-Arrowgon

• mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

seal trader, buy gear for other class is bound to char on pick up, when it should be bta on pickup, these need to be fixed soon, the ingredients are ok, some voninblood on seal trader for sale would be nice. @nitocris83 @terramak @asterdahl, loving mod so far specialy the guild kop farm team, good job everyone.

I can't believe this bug made it in to the release build, given how it was reported weeks ago, but I guess that just how things work around here...
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    My SW has the South Sea Coutrements, and after the patch, the bottom portion which has the sarong is no longer showing.

UPDATE:
    OK, so I was a little off base. The sarong, is now part of the bottom piece to the South Seas fashion set. My apologies for misinformation. When I got the set last year, the halter top and sarong were together on the Upper fashion piece and the lower piece were just the sandals and a "bikini" bottom.
    So it appears that after the update, the sarong skirt was put into the lower fashion piece. I get that. Unfortunately I really did like the way it looked previously... so I doubt this is a bug, more of a "this is what it was supposed to be in the beginning" type of thing. Pity because I had a nice fashion setup for my warlock and she looked really nice.

Guess I'm going to have go back to the drawing board and come up with a new outfit for her.
    Post edited by rifter1969 on
  • kyriahnkyriahn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Beast voodoo doll item displays "Place Holder" as image.
  • draslyodraslyo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Has anyone else have problems with not able to fish. Each time i cast just lose the bait.
  • bluenote81#1077 bluenote81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    King of Spines says it gives 10 Chultan Riches, but they do not add to my inventory. I've finished at least a dozen of them and I still only have 10. Bugged??
  • rhaknalmrhaknalm Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem, it will allow me to cast and consume bait. but a split second later it tells me to cast again.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    i have 2 legendary companion, and so far it was supposed to give me 16+8=24% , is giving me 100 points in stats when i put my second legendary companion active
  • raifin1701raifin1701 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2017

-Minsc/Boo reunion: Necessary NPCs should show up after a bit (basically, the duration of the cut scene that was skipped).

Greetings,
    I'm also having the problem where I am at the gate, have killed enough undead, and am now waiting to Reunite Minsc and Boo.
    The bad guys keep spawning, but Minsc has wandered off.

[img]http://imgur.com/a/pRcfC[/img]

I've logged out, and back in, but it just puts me back in the same situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Star Trek Online Enlistment Date: February 2010
    Fleet website: www.stoacademy.com
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Is it really intended that when you buy the keys/pilgrim hood package in the Zen store that you don't get to choose which one you get? The stats on the two choices are very different and it's like a HAMSTER shoot to buy that pack. The boots pack with the companion gives a choice.
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

This discussion has been closed.