test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wrong Side of the Stronghold

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
We are also always considering new members, GH12 with Boons - Defense, Power, Armor pen, Exp, Mount speed, and something else I don't use so I don't remember.

for possible membership:
1) Wrong Side is primarily aged 28-68, and roughly 30% female. Our last check for the fun of it had all races included (though I think our native american and pacific islander are off playing fortnight now). No offence to the little ones, but we want to play with interesting people and that means people in the above age group. Exceptions can be made for super mature people who can legally drink in the US.
2) We prefer you have at least one level 70, that tells us you have played the game for more than a day and are more inclined to be around for a bit.
3) We are inclusive - if you hate some particular group of people, the only way you will get along here is if you keep that entirely to yourself and we don't find out about it.
3b) No window lickers or paint chip eaters
4) We will help you get what you need - but we don't just give you things. If you need the lifesilk, odds are high we will run 10-15 eToS's with you until you get it. You need fangs? Sure we will call a dragon flight. If you say "Hey someone give me a free purple mount" you will be pointed to the auction house and told how to earn AD. We work hard and play hard, sure we give each other stuff, but we don't expect it from anyone.
5) No matter how strongly you feel about it - we try not to get into politics or religion. FOOD however, is a regular topic of discussion.
6) we can help you with your build
7) we can get you through any content you can walk into the door of
8) unless it's a dedicated training run - we probably aren't going to carry you often. The easy way to tell: If the guild chat says "Need strong DPS for MSVA" don't expect a carry... if it says "Need warm body for X" it means we want to private queue and don't mind whatever we get because we know we'll crush it anyway. Our goal is to help you get to where you don't need to be carried.
9) if you just unlocked something like FBI and you want a walk through - let us know, and plan on about an hour because we are going to take our time and teach you - it also means that we might say "not tonight" because we were all about to go to bed. But we DO get everyone that asks through their dungeons.
10) We are a fully self sufficient guild that is part of a fun alliance. We can do all content just within the guild (including 4 dragon kills), but often we do tap into the alliance to get their newer people through things, or just for the fun of it - because - the more the merrier.
11) We now have a few master crafters - if you give them the ingredients they can make you whatever you need.

If you have any questions about being a part of this guild just message me @ravenskya

remember - the grass is always greener on the Wrong Side.

Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Post edited by ravenskya on

Comments

• markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Interesting. My guild still too small. Also, i never been a fan of those who allow others to play on their accounts. Friends, kids, whomever. Sometimes you never know who you're gaming with and it could create conflict. But, seems to working out for you and your gaming peeps. Best of luck. One day, when we finish this ridiculious 60k+ Influence goal we will be GH3. Only another 50k to go -_-
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    No, it's just one guild leader in another guild. And he's warned us. We decided that the reality is that we can't police the ages of everyone we let in, so it's best to err on the side of caution.

Have your friends do the summer event saaha ball thing - 15 silver tickets = 2K influence. We have been running that like it's our job to get the extra influence.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    You guys must be a super secret organization. I finally managed to run an FBI with 2 of your members and I must say it was almost a record run!

edited July 2017
    @xinexix

That's cool! Who did you run with? Glad to hear they represented well :)

So it is official - we merged up one of our gauntlets last night. We are working on merging in a second. The alliance (House Stargaryan) has room for 2 gauntlets and might make room for 3.

If you want to see more of our alliance you can always watch alsrandomkills as he is an alliance member and streams on twitch fairly regularly.

A cleric named Kelly and I'm drawing a blank on the second guy, but i think he was a warlock.

I got into this run as a complete accident too. I guess the group had 2 clerics, but one of them had to leave, so my buddy asked me to fill in.

Ahh okay - yeah Senko was probably the tank, he and Kelly were running FBI together that day.

Generally we fill most of our higher end dungeon runs straight from the guild so other than MSVA you won't run in to many of us except in the tier 1 or 2 dungeons for salvage runs or on secondary/tertiary alts that we are building up.

We have a new wave of players that we picked up that are legitimately running the tier 1's and getting close to tier 2 material - we've been guiding them through some of the dungeons for their first times so that they can pug well if need be.

Well shoot me an add on psn @ravenskya and if ya ever need a cleric for a run (first timers, guild runs, doesn't matter) ya can send me a tell.

I've been growing my friends list over the past couple weeks, so i know i have good players that i can ask for help if needed.

Oh and my psn is Nexiga.

Sure thing Nex, I'll shoot you a psn request here in just a bit. We have a handful of "honorary" guild members as well - those that love running with us but aren't ready to give up their super high level boons.

You will hear us chanting when they are around though "one of us, one of us..."

Update!

GH10, Hit 5 on the Barracks, working on the Stable now (which I keep calling the Kennel for some reason)

Completed our first all guild 4 dragon kill - 20 people were on, 19 showed up - 4 dragons dead on our first real attempt at doing one. Excellent job to all involved - especially the new guys that had never been in one before but followed instruction like champs!

The alliance is holding their 1 year anniversary raffle - be sure to check the house stargaryan alliance facebook page on how to get in on it.

Excellent job to everyone on the Tiamat runs last night!

Room for 1-3 gauntlets in the alliance - and a handful of members in the guild.

• ronilynn#8192 ronilynn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hey Rave sounds nice would like to chat in game
    edited July 2017

Hey Rave sounds nice would like to chat in game

Hit me up when I get home from work. Or you can grab JT, he's always on :)

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    xinexix said:

You guys must be a super secret organization. I finally managed to run an FBI with 2 of your members and I must say it was almost a record run!

Was that the run I was on with my DC, Kelly?

xinexix said:

Was that the run I was on with my DC, Kelly?
    I believe so

edited August 2017
    Still have room for a few more members and a gauntlet.

You can often find us on the live streams of alsrandomkills when he can't find a full group from his stream.

*edited because I apparently can't type properly while on my phone*

• janglesmom1janglesmom1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi! I'm interested in joining your guild if you're still recruiting. I play a level 70 Scourge Warlock and I'm also working on a level 33 Devoted Cleric. I'm starting to like the DC better, so I may just switch to her full-time, not sure yet. I like everything you wrote above, especially the part about your guild having a pretty good percentage of women. I'm a woman player, and I would love to have more like-minded women to game with. :) Don't have anything against the guys, just very nice to hear I'm not alone. Anyway, let me know!
    @janglesmom1 certainly - just send me your character ID and psn ID and I will get you an invite.

Updated the primary post to reflect GH increase

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Hey Raven....

You should edit the post above because the Lifesilk drops in eToS and not VT. :smiley:

Hey Raven....

You should edit the post above because the Lifesilk drops in eToS and not VT. :smiley:

Done - Good catch, that's what I get for merging sentences and not proof reading... god only knows how long ago I did that lol.

edited November 2017
    Deleted

Okay so we are back to recruiting - because we donated some of our favorite members to run a dead alliance guild and breathe new life into it. So we have room for some new people. They have room too :)

We are currently close to GH14ish (12 at the moment but one bldg away from the GH upgrade fiesta straight to 14)

We are capable of running all content - though some is easier to get groups for because it's more fun. We are both dreading 12b and happily awaiting the fix so that we can 5 man MSVA for the fun of it (right now the door is broken)

The majority of our crew is on from 6pm-12am eastern time and pretty much all weekend long with people popping on and off. Our chat is generally open for people to hop in and ask questions or hang out. We are also considering making a facebook page for the guild and a discord if people are interested in having it.

We are part of an independant alliance that still has room for a few guilds - so if you aren't interested in being part of a mega-conglomerate alliance and would rather just have a chill atmosphere then let us know.

Cheers!

Raven

Mysterious Merchant is up in our stronghold - you have one week to shop ladies and gents!