test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refinement broken on 2 of 4 characters

I have been attempting to level epic belts on 2 of my characters for a couple of weeks with little or no progress. This past weekend I started paying close attention to the value to next level and discovered that there is no change, does not seem to matter what the item being fed into the belt is. I attempted Perls, rings and weapons, low level enchants, all fail to move the value any closer to the next level.
The belts effected are Golden Belt of Puissance and a Tiamat's sash, both epic with a couple of levels to go to legendary.
My other two characters can refine belts but they are only Rare items, for now it seems only epic belts are the issue but it is a real pain having to watch every refinement attempt to ensure it actually deducted the value of the items used.

Comments

• zell400#8061 zell400 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Everything u named gives little refinement. Not much to really notice. Can't put enchants into artifact gear unfortunately. The amount of rp u need to get legendary will take forever if done with rings and other non belt non artifacts. I suggest buyin another epic artifact belt if cheap enough and using it on double rp into your main belt.
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    You can't put enchantments into artifact equipment unfortunately. It's a real pain to level them to legendary and i would strongly suggest you wait until double RP.

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I use gear to level my up my artifact between double refinement. Once you hit level 50 on the rank, it takes forever to get the artifact gear up, even when using like artifacts.
  • gizmo6#4884 gizmo6 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    item #1 has 26450 points remaining to next level, I add 5 items totalling 700 RP and hit the square total to next level is now 26450 = the refinement system is BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting screwed out of any advancement to the next level regardless of how small it is. I am saving anything that will stack for 2X refinement and feeding the junk that will not, some progress is better than none but I cant even get that.
  • dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Take a video send it to support they will re-direct you to here where you will be soundly ignored do this 10-15 times and then screw it and rage quite did I miss anything?
    Guess you have had the same luck with "support " I am having.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I have actually had the same issue you are having - I believe it might be related to lag but I'm not sure. It's always when the item is almost ready to level - it seems to suddenly eat refinement with no return. It hasn't happened often - but it happens enough to be infuriating. Not that I bother with support anymore.

Support is essentially a monkey banging out email replies with only two keys on his key board "f", "u"
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

You just bight be on to something with the lag idea, managed to feed some junk armor and rings into the sash last night without issues. I did notice the value is deducted when the item being fed is added so in the future I will just abandon the process if I don't see the value change.