test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Ps4] GF Stat priorities for pvp

masticore#3287 masticore Member Posts: 50 Arc User
Howdy all, quick question on pvp stat priority. Since we now have loadouts, I've made one of mine for pvp. In my pvp gear im hovering around 11k8 il but feel like sometimes my dmg is a little lacking when facing an opponent with some level of tenacity. Even some opponents it feels like I can barely dent before im wiped out. Im wearing mix of warborn and prestige executioner gear, twisted weapons to epic, gemmed for power or arm pen. My power is at 27k. Crit at 5k and arm pen at 7k. I run SM paragon treed in conqueror. I usually ITF or KC, followed by mark, sometimes I can debuff with WMS, then Bull Charge followed up with Griifons Wrath. With this kind of setup how should i prioritize my stats? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• boromir#3940 boromir Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Shoot for more power and armor pen. Trans Feytouched is pretty standard for its buff/debuff combo. You didn't mention your weapon enchant, so I just threw that out there.

Conqueror/SM is good, but where's the rest of your points? Tactician tree for crushing pin is also pretty standard.

Your biggest problem is your weapon. Twisted set has less 'base damage' at legendary than the relic set at blue. Forget stats or set bonuses......the twisted set is outdated.

I'd suggest grinding out a relic set or the fey set from the river district. And then head back to pvp.

Answers

• masticore#3287 masticore Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Im still mainly a tank, which I use plaguefire, and since im not ballin on AD I just use that. I have almost all the mats to restore the relic sword which from what I seen at uncommon level blows twisted out. I did put the other 15 points into tactician. I will go back tonight, look at the enchants and go from there. Got tired of HEs after I got the 25 lanolin for the boots, but im gonna farm it hard again. Thanks for the info!
  • boromir#3940 boromir Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    It's a tough grind, but worth it all the same. Tactician tree: fight on, crushing pin and daunting challenge. Daunting challenge still reduces damage from marked targets for us and not just our teammates.....unlike what's stated in the tool tip.

Plaguefire isn't a deal breaker. The recent buff to damage on all the weapon enchants closed the gap between vorpals and dreads. Good luck
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited July 2017

Also I wouldn't use KC unless you're trying to kill a healer or something.