test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First part of the FBI,solo

hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
Hi.
I soloed FBI 3 days ago,5 hours run :/ ,yet cause of stupid OverWolf buggy record ability,i have not the full video .
The OverWolf showed that it was recording it,but has a limit : 4,2 Gigs.After that it does not record /o\ :/ although it showed that it was .

So I ll just post the first part here,and i will solo and record FBI next weekeend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BX5ILSCcNs

In general,Hatti is the master of bosses,I died 36 times there -including SF procs.
When i found Hattis rotation and its little dirty debuffing tricks i did it in one run with no SF proc or scrolls.

Trolls were easy.They just stay summoned ,the ones in the beggining.if you do not kill them,none additional comes.

Turtle is a big pinata ,the most easy part ,plain boring.The slam happened only twice in one hour cause it did not had a targer-after emerging i was away.

Drufi is an abomination of a boss plain easy ,but it moves allllllll the time so no stacks and it takes considerable time...

These about FBI.

As i said i will record it full run next weekend.
Only one help though ,a suggestion for a free reliable recording program.OverWolf failed me.

These.
Greetings to all GF community

Comments

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Congrads :) The sparring with the 2 bears on the hill was fun to watch.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    not untill next weekend :/ when i will have the full video.What video recording program you use?

"The sparring with the 2 bears" .I was afreid after the first wipe and I did not stayed in place,as I should be..same with hatti afterwards.in some cases either you succeed in first run or you suffer :P
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Thanks! Oh,i have tried that.the one you create scenes? Scene 1 etc..and then you record? too complicated but I ll give it a second try.thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    thanks crazy ,but nothing spectacular i did.most classes can solo this part,if the players dedicate enough time.

hatti was the thing i was proud to solo,unfortunately overwolf failed me,i hope next weekend to do it again and properly record it this time
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Good job, my friend!
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    ^^^
    thanks pit :)
  • Options
    odinguard#3346 odinguard Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Interesting equipment and artifact setup. Please post a video related to that. Ty
  • Options
    edited July 2017

^^^
    Thanks! Oh,i have tried that.the one you create scenes? Scene 1 etc..and then you record? too complicated but I ll give it a second try.thanks anyway :)

Yeah you can create scenes with it, but I never really messed around with that, I have always had a single scene and just recorded in that. It has a lot of fancy features that I have no clue how to use, but its not like I am into fancy editing anyhow lol, just need something basic to record with.
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Grats Hyper!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Odin guard:

the setup is a result of evaluating the role of the GF, different than the other GFs.
    I consider for the GF in a dungeon run,its survival the utmost priority and buffs second ,and some DPS third.
    I also consider "survival" and success in random pug runs crucial.Cause I was pugging I pug and I will pug alot.In that scheme-theme I want my toon to be able to do different things just by switching gear.
    So my gear corresponds and answers to that demands.

But since you asked i will ask any question you have ,if you ask here.
    And thank you for commenting anyway :)

Niadan:
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    gear/build? Would be intresting to see. I like the way you play.
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    Well done Nyriel!

I rarely see anyone using Line Breaker Assault. Some AOE, bleed damage via Jagged Blades and additional DR from the skill buff makes it quite a choice in going solo.

Shield Warrior's Wrath also does the job here, well done.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    In OBS, you don't have to set up the advanced stuff.
    To get started all you need is to add one scene, then at the sources window, add 1 source, that will be the game window.
    Press the plus, game capture, capture specific window (it's best if you have the game in maximized window), select the game from the list ( it will be gameclient.exe)

You should see the game in the preview now.

Before you press start recording, go to the settings (a button on the right near recording) and set the directory where to record, and the encoder, it's best if you can set a hardware encoder there, there are also quality presets, play with those options until you get the best quality and the game isn't slowed down.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    jiubi : thanks for your kind words.The gear is vivified relic ,mixture of radiant and brutals in offense,darks in defense slots.
    Build is of my own,its role is tank/utility with some DPS to carry low IL toons in T1/T2s.
    CA companions for trash cleaning ,debuffing comps and aoe resist ones for bosses .Rust monster active companion,loyal avenger gear,soulforged and feytouched enchantments.
    Bloodcrystal active arti,the rest I choose depending on the run.GF Sigil,Tr Sigil,GWf Sigil,Wheel of elements,Lantern,Beholder.

Ap cloak,Greater con belt.Dex -Con primary toon selection stats ,half elf race.
    for boons i select the ones the do not overlap with my gear soft cap stats.(Aoe resist,stamina gain,Inc healing,CA).
    The rest are power or ap gain .
    What else..

In general,max defense,max power i can get,next priority is LS ,next priority is crit,and then rec/deflect.
    Conqueror path,SM.

The core of my toon is the same for years ,some enchantements change mod after mod,and swapping empowered GW for Stunning flourish each mod,and vice versa.Out of boredom :/
    Used Lightning in early mod2,p Plaguefire in mod2,bronzewood from early mod3 untill mod 8,feytouched since.

Had a lot of fancy theorycrafting that i kept secretly -thank gods-cause it fails miserably mod after mod.These fails include but not limited to : tenebrous different ranks HP build,Companion Inf stats,T Shadowclad-deflect build etc etc.. :/
    these....

thanks kemi for your kind words.i used LBA cause first I am bored from all other encounters to see and use,and second cause of its Aoe/Stunning,escaping utility.SWW is great but again bosses i swapped it for Shield talent and went classic setup shield talent,Combat superiority.

mickey i had used OBS a year ago...i just messed buttons up untill it worked.But I was afraid i would mess up again so I went for overWorlf caprure utility ,and just took videos every 50 minutes.I could nit take the risk again to run 5 hours and mess up in recording.I finished solo FBI yesterday using overWolf.

But thanks for your interest and assistance ,it is appreciated :)

Edit:kemi the original plan was to respec to Conq IV and use control adding damage companions (kobold etc) and feated marked FLS ,with ET afterwards.ITF FLS ET.but i was bored to respec :/
    Post edited by hypervoreian on